STARSCAPE June 8th, Baltimore MD

1 2 cha cha cha
can we take off each others pants backwards for ol times sake?

ok i was at radiate
missed starscape last year
no way in hell i'm missing this see all my fellow ne pa kids there

yea, yea i'll be there.
i was there last year, one of the best parties of my life. but alas, i missed the sunset because some (*and only some) of the people i was with REALLY sucked.
but there will be none of that this year. i'm looking foward to it. dancin and seeing you peoples wonderful.
-jen

hee hee -
i can't wait! it's been months since i've posted here. :)
i am looking forward to another magical weekend!

I know I opened this a week early to get word around, but I don't think it's in best interest to start discussing a meetup yet.
For more formal meetups use email; but for anything else, we're best waiting until the date more closely arrives.
The event is still in one month from tomorrow and this thread will likely grow into a second, if not a third.
~Erik

This needs to be in National Meetups, like it was last year, along with past events like BR^2 and Fairfields. There are BL'ers traveling from all over the country for this, so let's make sure people who normally don't come into NE Meetups have a chance to see this.
smh254.

This event looks like a fantastic time. I am going!!!!!
Looks like Tiger, FPIT, and Slice will be in attendence as well. Hopefully staying at the hotel recomended on page 1.
G$
[ 08 May 2002: Message edited by: G$ ]

This is going to be an awesome time... See y'all there!
slice

WOW it sounds like ALLOT of blers are coming out for this party again this year. The meetup is going to be BIG when this party happens!! Can't wait!

YAY! I get to see kasper again. :)
Yep, it's official... got my confirmation # and my happy ass will be on the HUGE bustrip again this year. It's lovely not to have to drive home after an everning like that.

I cant wait either, last year was off the hook and I know this year will be even better
See you guys there

^
Where the hell have you been, killa?
I'm glad to hear you'll be joining us.

Aprox. how many people came to the party last year and aprox. how many will be there this year? I heard like 5,000 people went last year? Sounds like a great time!