STARSCAPE June 8th, Baltimore MD

bachus

Bluelighter
(Mods. I know this is more than a month away but I thought people would want to know the lineup. OK if you want to lock it after a couple of days. ;-)
===============================================
You know this will be the best party of the Summer, AGAIN.
S T A R S C A P E.
June 8. Ft Armistead Park Baltimore
$40. 18+
Area A: (Techno/Trance/Hard House)
John Acquaviva
DJ Miss Lisa
DJ Mea
Feelgood
Scott Henry
DJ Sun
Steve Dellis
Area B (DnB)
Bryan Gee
Jumpin Jack Frost
Dynamite MC
Andy C
Shimon
Red One
MC GQ
SUV
Slant
Armen
Area C (UK Garage/2Step/Breaks)
Emma Feline
Zed Bias
J Da Flex
Hatcha
Benny Ill
Oris Jay
MC Jus Red
Oron
Who
Area D (House)
QBurns Abstract Message
Lovegrove
Brian Kirkbride
Donnie Burlin
Dereck Fenwick
Graham S.
Area E (Psytrance)
S>Range
Ghreg on Earth
Valerio Zhyn
Wild Bill
Elektronikind
Cyzum
Area F (Experimental and Performance)
Archdream
Mesa Pegasus
Thundersmith
Richard Chartier
Pneuma
Adam T Rush
Mikrosound System
Bachus
[ 15 April 2002: Message edited by: bachus ]

This may be my birthday party and all (so everyone better come help me celebrate), BUT...according to the forum guidelines
Events should not be posted more than one month in advance. Posting too early tends to cause really long threads consisting primarily of bumps.
Contact any moderator of this forum as the date approaches to have it reopened.
Since the post will not be deleted, it will can still be viewed by anyone accessing the board.
~Erik
[ 15 April 2002: Message edited by: gmni13 ]

Well, the time has come again. As the date approaches (and we all know this party will be bangin'), I'll reopen this so we can all prepare to celebrate!
Last year's turnout among BLers, alone, was phenomenal. Unfortunately, I missed many. It's time to make up for the loss. Who's with me on the grassy knoll?

Heheheh...already making plans.
Hmmmm we need to see who can drive and etc etc.
I had a BLAST last year. Definitely the best party i went to all of last year. So Jen if you are reading this...please chime in. See all you kiddies there.

I'll definitely be there! I haven't been to a "rave" in a long while...it's about time that I stepped out of the dark, nasty, whole-in-the-wall venues in NYC that I've been frequenting :)
smh254.
pt- ooooooooh, I can't wait to go crazy in the psytrance area!!!
[ 01 May 2002: Message edited by: smh254 ]

ack! not impressed by this lineup one bit.....but...if the APC wants to make one kick arse weekend road trip out of it, im down

i had an amazing time last year! i wouldn't miss this for anything!

What can I say...This one will be attended no matter what. Period. By the way, if anyone needs a ride or anything, we should start planning all that right away. There should be no last moment excuses...all will attend. ;)

To me, it's not really about the line-up or the music. Ultraworld's line-ups are usually mediocre at best. It's about their high degree of professionalism, their production values, the beautiful sunrise, and, most importantly, the old friends I get to spend time with there. Friends are the sole reason for me trekking down to Baltimore that weekend :)
smh254.

YES, YES Starscape again!!
And its 2 days after my b-day so I'm for sure feelin the same excitement you've got gmni13!! (GEMINIS, ROCK-ON!)
Lineup is somewhat similiar to last years party lineup, but still this party is going to be off-the-chain, 100%+ live. Its not voted one of the best parties in the U.S. by URB magazine for nothing, SO I'll definitely be there!!
[ 02 May 2002: Message edited by: sugafist ]

*Web will be in attendance, bringing 2 party virgins with!
Whoo-Hoo!

buzzy and i will be in attendance :) i belive im bringing a party virgin along as well :D

not to hype it all up, but last year, starscape was truelly magical. I heard people say that it felt like it was their first rave. Its something about the venue and the people that really makes this fun. Ive been looking forward to this for a long time, im def there. If any1 can get timeslots posted sometime, thatll be phat.
Does any1 know any of the breakbeat dj's...they any good?

I heard about last years and I'm gonna try my hardest to make it down this year. I missed Boo this year so I def want to hit up an outdoor soon cause all my friends are tellin me I missed a sick party. This seems like a good way to make up for it.

Can someone pleeeease tell me why in the hell they would put trance and hard house on the same stage???? Tell me that's not fucked. That doesn't mean i'm not going though :) Oh...and also...I am new to the Baltimore area...could anyone give general directions?
[ 02 May 2002: Message edited by: SgtD82 ]