STARSCAPE June 8th, Baltimore MD

Yeah?
That or some other large function that will draw all my favorite bluelighters from all over the country.
:D
[ 14 June 2002: Message edited by: Noodle ]

One I'm sooooooo bad at giving shout outs...I know I missed sooo many people, sorry :(
SugaFist: Yahooo, you always put a smile on my face. Sorry, I didnt recognize you at the end of the party & sorry I couldn't chat.. I'm sooo bad with faces :( :( :(
BKR: Its ok with your ny shady attitude, I'll give you one back 20 times harder.. :) :) J/P
Egirl: I'll try unremove my cell phone from my ear... :)
Gmni: Go back to NY :) Nice seeing you again. I hope u didn't take my jokes serious... .
Web: Nice meeting u guys, mr cop :)
candygrl66 - I have a feeling I'll be bumping into you at parties too..
kasperboy -- old school bluelight represent :)
squeaks - I loved your outfit.. Reminded me of an oldschool pimp :)

Originally posted by Bi KaNd*E* RaVeR:
and shaddow
i woulda been all about it! you shoulda crawled in bed with me and amanda! shiit!~

Oh, now you tell me! ;)
humpfest.. heh. Wasn't there supposed to be an orgy room at bee are too also? Damn, I always miss out on all the action!
-ShaDDoW

let me just start out by saying that i had an amazing time last weekend. the party, the hotel, the road trip, the people, everything!
i met up with tons of old friends (this party felt like a huge, twisted family reunion) and met many new BLers... i only wish the weekend was longer so that i could have met more. next year.
some brief shout-outs:
gmni13: yet another memorable adventure to add to our scrapbooks. you already know what i'm thinking, so i don't even have to say it ;)
ctrl x: babe, it was so great to finally go to a party with you again. welcome back ;)
edoky145: thank you so much for reserving those hotel rooms for all of us. i'll miss you so much when you move, but you're coming to the next starscape, right!?!? we'll have to make many memories this summer
stoneskid: great to see you again. thanks for bringing jay with you... what a surprise! i wish we got to chill for more than 2 minutes at the party... next time! thank you for leading us from jersey to maryland... i still don't know how we managed to keep 3 or 4 cars together that whole time.
web: i haven't seen you since our 'birthday party', and i hope we don't wait another 6 months to see each other again. i'm glad your brother and his wife had a great time. thank you for the bracelets.
plurmonster: it's been a while... it's great to bump into you outside of school! tell your cousin that he did a great job.
ryanlaughlin, skippie, and friends: somehow, when i was walking by that car i just knew it was you! nice to finally get to meet you.
i also met a lot of BLers at the hotel, but only for enough time to shake hands and exchange names. i wish i got to talk to all of you more. there's always next year, and i will be there!

Just out of curiosity...WHERE THE HELL WAS I WHEN ALL THESE PEOPLE WHERE AROUND???!!!
I don't even remember half of the names of the BLrs who have posted in this thread being there or even meeting them.
**shrug**

^^ Yeah Crow, just where the hell were you? ;)
I know I only saw you about 3 times all freakin night long...
The only thing I didn't like about starscape is that there's so many of us there you never get to spend time with everyone. :( I know for damned sure at least next time I won't have to "baby-sit" anyone. ;)

Yes the asshole Nazi mod went and had a blast dancing his ass off and walking around in circles. All I have left to say for it is this tattoo of Web on my right shoulder, a handwritten love letter for MrJamal, and pictures of BKR's breasts on top of my head.
**shrugs**

I'm still really recovering from all this SS stuff, and I feel that if I don't write up the final shout outs post it'll be like I'm still sort of there. But that's foolish of course, and plus this is coming up on 100 posts (hopefully I'll be 100 cuz I want to be either #100 or #77, but candygrl took #77). Anyway, you see, I'm still recoving and finding little things like this very amusing. :)
Okay, SS was amazing and the afterparty owned joo. Cop who gave me ticket sucks, but whatever.
I've met pretty much a huge number of people, all very nice. At first, when I saw ravers and skater-type people all around the hotel and in front of it and in the lobby and shit like that, I kinda got a bit scared, especially since I was with non-BLers who called me before hand and said that all these BLers are really there in the hotel. Then BLers started calling me and saying things like, there were undercover cops and I should be more careful in the hotel. So by the time I got there, I was determined to deny my BL membership until the cocks scream thrice or whatever went on the Bible there. Basically, I figured I'll just meet up with ppl at SS, but then Zjabo somehow recognized me (eventhough we never met before) and called my cell while standing right next to me, and so I had to acknowledge that I know these people and am a member of their secret organization. ;)
I don't know if it'll be possible to mention everyone, since I've met a lot of people and some I remember by their first names, other by their BL nicks, and still others just by their costumes and shit. So I'm just gonna mentioned the people who were there for the afterparties or who I had a small talk with.
I'm also gonna say that I, unequivocally, plan to party with all of you again and as soon as possible. I'm the type of person who believes deeply in human connection and who couldn't care less about money and time - if people are there and are willing to go the distance to create connections, so will I. In fact, with most of my friends, I've gotten to build connections that resulted in many and productive things. Future itself is created by us, and with every interaction we increase the chances of it being created just the way we like it. Is that a good enough of a justification for a meet-up? So no more excuses - just successes.
These are some of the people I've spent some time with or at least said something to:
Chrissy, JenLee, Janette, Brooke, Teddy, Sam, Mike, Jon, Christian, Melissa, Alex(Sasha), Jamie, Dave, Spencer, Jen, AJ, and CS, THE WOOD, and many more. I don't want to use nicknames, so when I find out their first names I'll come and edit this.
See you all soon. :D
Ed

Thank you, Starscape, for taking me from crayons to perfume.
I mean, from Green to Blue.

^^who woulda thought sumone who wasn't a bler at the time would end up being *sooooo* popular!
and Squeeks... you should lock ur cell phone.. cause i have a 5 min msg of you talkin about Starscape to the people at your job, and let me tell u... i got sum interesting info!! lol :)

What BKR????? LOL that allways happens funny how my celly decided to call you It must have a mind of its own and knows all the cool people to call. LOL

Originally posted by Bi KaNd*E* RaVeR:
^^who woulda thought sumone who wasn't a bler at the time would end up being *sooooo* popular!
That's because she's so incredibly hot! ;)

^^^I definitely remember sending email about it, so it WAS mentioned. Pay attention, will you ;)
And oh yeah, SS was so amazing that we're having a reunion hopefully this coming weekend. :)

^^^ damn... i wish i could make it out there... but the likelyhood of me getting another weekend off so soon... not so good.
buuuuttttttt.... i AM moving out to the NE in a bit. possibly the NY area, though i keep getting told vermont or connecticut.

hey move to Pa its a helluva lot cheaper than NYC and you can get to any of the Northeast States pretty quickly and cheap. NYC is just a hop,skip, and jump away from there. New Jersey is also cheap but they dont call it the armpit state for nothing. :)