• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Stanislov grof.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Came across this guy 2 days ago via a podcast channel which had just one lecture on by him, I was sure I was downloading stuff by George Carling as the channel has several of his gigs, I gained the interview with Mr Grof by mistake, oddly enough it was all about his experience with Shiva & LSD.

Anyway this guy was totally new to me, upon looking into him his published so many books etc, where would folks suggest to start with his work?

Thanks in advance.

@TripSitterNZ @Xorkoth
I got a good feeling you pair may be very aware of this guy somehow, if his name means nothing to you don't worry about it. I just got a strong feeling you two may know this guys work well somehow 😉

You do realize that Zopiclone is not a psychedelic? Just thought I'd throw that in just in case!
Yes I do, it was me who had been posting about the effects from snorting it months ago on here & FYI when you snort it the effects are VERY unique & in part I would say the come up off it is equal to a low dose of 4-HO-MET which is excellent & my favourite 4 position Tryptamine, sssssooooo depending on your ROA it can have odd effects.

I've taken Zopiclone every possible way @dalpat077 so please don't try & come smart with me as you will loose I Promise you.
IV use isn't something I'd suggest " Just thought I'd throw that in just in case!" ;)

Yep. I know only too well who you are and know only too well your Zopiclone antics hence my taking the piss a bit with you is all.

Sincere apologies. I only take Zopiclone for sleep. Orally. :ROFLMAO:

Seems to me though: any other ROA of Zopiclone does nothing for a person's sense of humor no?

Meh. Carry on as you were. Not my thing anyway. Should never have butted in. Truth be told: the dude just sounded familiar but wasn't the person that I was thinking of.

Have a Zopiclone day! :)

Leary, Pranksters, Grof, it's all a plur... it's a trip trying to comprehend where all the tentacles back then went, when I encountered a photo of Leary with Ministry lead singer Jourgensen I knew I didn't know shit and still don't. A rabbit hole on it's own.
Leary isn't my cuppa tea & I lost loads of respect for RAW over his love for the guy, Burroughs said it best about Leary in my view.

Shit man even Shulgin played at bohemian Grove.

I'm not convinced with Grof's work. I mean, sure he does things. But he seems to me a polydoctorate who writes books and gets MAPS to advertise for him to profit. Some of us struggle more than others. But the struggle is real.

But he seems to me a polydoctorate who writes books
What is wrong with that?

For me I can look into anybody (Take Hakim Bey for example, I love his work but as a person I'd shoot him for his open love of sex with kids)
You don't throw the baby out the with bathwater imo.

I believe it's M.D., Ph.D.
I favor chemists like Shulgin, even Hoffman and stuff.
But Grof seems to have come through the school of bad doctors. Then again, it seems like anybody who has a doctorate and advocates psychedelics, MAPS will promote. Raise the bar, lower the standard. @Zopiclone bandit

Yea, I say lower the bar, raise the standard. Then I'd be doctor according.

But it's not his fault. Shit if I got a chance to go to medical school when looking at graduate degrees Id do it. He just happened to do the MD and at least soak up a Ph.D. Some of us get the bottom barrel program opportunities and we take it. M.D. is still highly sought after, maybe for money, maybe for prescriptive authority, or the false sense of satisfaction that comes from dictating the patient life.

As I said above it was his talk on taking Sandoz Acid & finding Shiva that pulled me in, I knew nothing on the guy.
This isn't the correct part of BL but anyone who's from Europe & speaks on Shiva like he did will get my attention right away & I will hear them out 100% due to my own experiences going into "The Kali Black Void" while tripping & using MXE, Ketamine & 4-MeO-PCP.

I've done Pranayama Yoga several times so his work on holotropic breathing also rang bells for me too.
I'm personally less drawn to his medical stuff as it's NOT my path to walk, I'm drawn to his Jung outlook & his experiences with the Sadhu / Baba's of India & his Hindu outlook upon tripping 100%.

Yea I know. These breath work and yoga meditation are/would be very useful in a hospital setting institution for a mental health. But so would marijuana. It might be a step, baby steps, in the right direction.