• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ
  • PD Moderators: Esperighanto | JackARoe |

Miscellaneous SSRIs Block Or Mute Psychedelics?

KattyKorner

Greenlighter
Joined
Aug 26, 2022
Messages
49
I have alwayd read that SSRIs block the effect of psychedelics. Howevever, I keep hearing that many people still get effects, just muted, and that they can tale higher dosages and still get into psychedelia..

Since my knowledge base is older and maybe out of date, what is the current thinking on this matter?
 
SSRIs are a last ditch effort to avert suicide and blunt the hell out of your emotions.

Why bother taking psychedelics if you're at the point where you'd rather feel numb than live?
 
Maybe that's in your area, but in mine they are very commonly prescribed for minor depression, anxiety, major depression.

As to the effects of psychedelics, do they Blunt the effects or block them?

Not asking for me, I don't take them, I just want to be informed
 
Top