• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Sputnic

Shit. RIP guy. I was just getting to know Sputnic actually and this happens. This has been a bad week.

Sput - I didn't really know you at all, but I'll say a prayer for ya. RIP bro.

DAMN! Firt Dave *a friend of mine* now this? :(
A person can only take so much. I as of right I am actually looking FORWARD to my first appointment witha therapist next week. Theres just too many BAD things that have been picking away at my brain as of lately. This just adds to it. NOT fun at all :(
R*I*P Sputnik. May your family and friends find the strength somewhere w/inside themselves to cope
with this terrible loss. :(
THIS JUST ISNT FAIR!
*edit cuz I cant spell*
[ 10 March 2003: Message edited by: IRIE ]
[ 10 March 2003: Message edited by: IRIE ]

If I could feel sad, I would. (I'm on Paxil)
My condolensces to Sputnik's family and friends. Rest in Peace, man.

vaya con dios sputnic
may the next life be kinder than this one.

sputnic, you were a good fucking man and a great friend! The times and convos we had, I will never forget. And please sally, talk to me anytime on aim or in chat, i do not want to lose touch with you.
/me says a prayer for a great man and his family/friends.

Don't have a clue as to who this guy was, but I'm sorry nonetheless. If he had been having severe headaches for the last 3 weeks, the cause of his death could have been congenital for all we know. Just goes to show you people, you never know when your number is up. Rest in peace man...

Like alot of people I am totally in shock.
Sputnic, from day one i started talking to him has been a good and uplifting friend to me even when maybe he didn't feel up to it.
He always took the time to say hi to me but not only hi to see how i was doing.
I am really at a loss of words, like others i am trying to have positive thoughts, but tears seem to fall.
Sputnic thank you hun for all your friendship,
I am gona miss you greatly.
Sally, I love you girl i am here for you anytime!

i knew Daniel fairly well online and had a lot of respect for him.
there really isn't much more i feel like i can say.

:(
we need more information so we can figure out what happened…
if this death was drug-related it's definitely a sign to be more careful…

Dan, you are one of the nicest people I have ever met. I was proud to call you my friend. I will miss the talks we had. There are a lot of people who love you and will be missing you. We will have nothing but good memories to remember you by.
RIP buddy.
I'll miss you.
-DrCipher

No...! What is this, an epidemic?
He was a funny guy with a kind of self-ironic twist to what he wrote. He loved opiates, thats for sure...But I don't know if he also took them against pain.

Didn't know sputnic new to bluelight because of the PhreeX horrible happening, this just goes to show how quickly human life can fade.
I pray that you are in peace now and happy where ever you are. You and your family will be in my prayers tonight. R.I.P

I haven't posted on BL for a long long time, but if you were a reader of ODU, you will know me as Illicit. This is such a horrible tragedy. My thoughts are with Dan's family and friends. I hope you can all find the strength to pull through this. Why do things like this have to happen to such great people? It just doesn't seem right.

Originally posted by 5-HT2:

if this death was drug-related it's definitely a sign to be more careful…

in case you missed it, somebody else round here is dealing with a near death from drug use.
its a sign to be more careful.
as for sputnic, i hope you enjoy your freedom!
[ 10 March 2003: Message edited by: frizzantik ]