• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Spoon crack first time. What happened?

not2quick

Bluelighter
Made a batch with the first stuff that seemed worthy enough I the last couple years. I used a spoon and went low and slow for about 15min. 1g blow and I used .17 baking soda. I was gonna use .2 but figured It was cut more that I rhink so went with .17. Everything started pretty Good. had a small reaction when soda was introduced and it foamed a bit when first hit with the heat. Held the flame pretty low and moved it around.

I really didn't see a big oil slick, but I could see some forming. Towards the end I was going add a little more water to see If the oil blob would be more convenient. When I did that the water rose up the side and grabbed some of the soda that bubbled and was higher on the spoon. So then I had to go over that now which added another 5min+.

Like I said, just wasn't seeing this translucent blob that I could manipulate with a paper clip. What water started reducing so is decided to dump on a plate.

The more firm Yellow/white chunks close the the edge of the spoon I assumed were mostly baking soda. I went a head and saved them for now. The oil blob wast just a line of water on my plate. It is very sticky and gooey. After a few minutes, I could scrape it up into a gooey ball. I pressed it flat to get it to dry. It looks slightly clear in some areas and other a little cloudy. The blob weighed 0.54g

I don't have a proper rig (first time) so I used my small dab rig. I made sure to not get the nail red hot. I first tried the harder, less likely crack first. Didn't get much off of it. Then a small ball of the gooey stuff. I definitely felt a slight high but nothing crazy. Did a small chunk of the goo, and got way more out of it, again nothing crazy. Then a took a half a pea size of the goo and it hit me pretty good. No bell ringer or anything crazy, just good strong euphoria.

First off what's wrong with my finished product? Gooey not yellowish. Should I cook it again or will it harden and be fine? Took much soda?

Second I know I need to get a proper rig, and I plan on it.

By the sound of it you just had shit coke.

That being said, there is no benefit to using less than .25-.3 of soda. People make out oh i washed with only 0.15 or whatever. But you are burning all the bicarb off to make the base. So it is quite immaterial lol. Even if you added .5 of soda, you can keep cooking or even recook it to burn off the soda. Whereas too little and you won't get enough of a reaction = worse return.
Also with poor quality especially you want more soda not less.

Bottom line though, is if it is sticky and gooey. And does not want to go rock solid. Then the starting material was cut to shit already.

The biggest variable with making crack is the quality of the starting material...

You could try and recook it but there's no point since its goo. What you have is adulterated to the point it's no use regardless.
It's slightly gooey but it did harden up in to a lump. Just not drop on the plate and hear it hard