Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Spooky stories

Eveleivibe

Ex-Bluelighter
Hiya,

Halloween is upon us so let's hear your spooky stories. Doesn't matter if it's real or imaginary it has to be spooky n / scary though

Evey

Start us off Evey. I've got a few myself. I'd love to hear yours though. xxx

A friend of my parents once stayed at a place where he witnessed poltergesit activity. And he wasnt the type of guy to bullshit.

We once started doing a seance at a youth club which was an annex to a chappel. Every one of us freaked out and lost our bottle before even trying to invoke the spirit of someone who was recently deceased. :eek:

Also local rumour had it that a certain farmhouse in a village near where i grew up was haunted. I told my Dad about this and he was intrigued enough to drive us both there, we both agreed that there was a definate eerie feeling about the place. We didnt even go in. Ive since seen that farmhouse for sale on Rightmove, i pity the new owners. I have enough problems dealing with the living, let alone the dead. :\

Last edited:
I went for a shit once, when I had finished the deed I span round to have a look so I could compare it to the bristol stool chart and nothing was there. Ghost shits, spooky as fuck m8!

I went for a shit once, when I had finished the deed I span round to have a look so I could compare it to the bristol stool chart and nothing was there. Ghost shits, spooky as fuck m8!

Perhaps the poo got spooked by the state of yer bog and snuck back up.

I was once called to a guy who suffered a cardiac arrest and after working on him for a good half hour he was completely asystolic and dead as a door nail. I as we were packing our stuff away he just sat up and said what's going on? Why are you in my house. My never been able to explain that..... Fucking spooky.

I was once called to a guy who suffered a cardiac arrest and after working on him for a good half hour he was completely asystolic and dead as a door nail. I as we were packing our stuff away he just sat up and said what's going on? Why are you in my house. My never been able to explain that..... Fucking spooky.

And you reckon you're just a glorified lorry driver? It's things like that which earn you our utmost respect.

That's the thing though. we shocked him 3times gave him 3shots of adrenaline and amioderone and CPR and nowt worked. he was flat lined so we gave up...... Then he just came back to life on his own. Totally amazing I I guess it just wasn't his time to time to go just then. Probably made me think about religion and stuff after that. it was straight on to the next job so I didn't really get to think about it until I got home but that freaked me out for a while. I've seen some weird shit but never a dead man come back to life on his own...

Thats some freaky shit Englanz

Right, one of my spooky stories is... One day when folding clothes next to my bunk when I was in bootcamp, I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I whipped my head around so fast that there is no possible way due to the lay out that anyone could hide. Asked my bunk mate if she were fucking with me even though I knew there were no possible hiding spots if she'd been fucking with me. Turns out she'd been on duty all shift. Who the fuck knows. Scared the shit out of me later. I know that there are a fair few suicides that transpire whilst in boot camp. Who knows....

Yep at my old house, sometimes early in the morning i would be playing video games on the TV downstairs, there was a double door with square windows leading into the room. I would usually not sit on the chair opposite it because i would see something go past the door from the corner of my eye It would make me shit myself, I would refuse to look at the door incase I saw an actual ghost. Anyway last year my dad found this book about ghosts in our local area and told me that he used to see a blonde haired boy in our house about 10 years old in the fucking hall way just outside of the double doors. I even asked my mum about it and she said he used to mention about it but she never saw anything.

Also my grans old house, when me and my bro were little kids we wouldn't go upstairs to the bathroom on our own, we would make our dad go with us and wait outside. One time i was up there on my own and i saw something in my great aunts room but i honestly think that was probably paranoia it was as I was going down the stairs i saw a shadow figure in the corner of my eye. We were told all kinds of stories like how my Great aunt would feel like someone was tucking her in at night, the wishing well ornament on the fire place that would swing for no reason, one time 2 candle sticks on either side of the ornament went flying across the room in opposite directions when my dad was young and 4 people in total witnessed it happen. Also there was a cold spot on the landing near the bathroom door. If my nan still had that house and I had to to the toilet I would still be freaked out. %)

I remember when I was about 5 being at my aunts. I'd been put to to bed with my cousin ( bunk beds ) He was sleeping and for some reason I couldn't. Suppose simply not used to sleeping over. Kids are weird at the best of times. So, I was staring out the window. I could clearly see two men, a fair distance off, walking towards the house across the field. She lived in the country so there was no street lights so can't explain how I could see them. Dressed in turn of the century clothing. They kept walking towards the house but never got any closer. Almost as though they were on a treadmill. I wasn't scared, I just watched. Then again, kids minds are vivid so who the fuck knows. Just know that memory has very much stuck with me through the years. Could be total bullshit 5 year old me made up that for some reason has stuck around. I can still "remember" every detail though if it is in fact a memory and not a child's imagination run rampant.

Thing is you would get that feeling in my old house as if you weren't alone, I never get that where I live now, Iv'e never seen anything strange here and the house is only 4 years old. My old house would of been where a massive garden was once for the huge house at back of ours that housed people with learning difficulties.

Some places just have a vibe about them. Dunno if it's anything to do with ghosts or just the feel of a place. My ex used to tell me this story that still creeps me out. He and his ex had two dogs. They would always follow the same routine at the same time of day. They would go up the stairs, down the stairs, to the back door and stare. It was one thing when they had the first dog who did it but when the rescued the second she started doing it too. One day he and she were in bed ( 1st floor or second story depending how you class building layouts ) there was a rapid tapping on the window. One that could only be done if you were actually at the window. A poll would cause too much of a delay in the tapping. Ran to the window and there wasn't anyone there. Think that was the end of the spooky stories for that house. Don't know how long they stayed there as he was military and got shifted about a lot.

You hear a lot of stories about places that have a history of mental health problems having a "vibe". Don't know if any of it is true, no one could say really. Perhaps it's only us giving us the heebie jeebies. My mum had a few tales to tell of creepy things. This is where I get my sense of macabre.