• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Spiritual Death - possible LSD tab contamination?

PolarisZ

Greenlighter
I've recently had a few strange and unpleasant LSD trips and I'm trying to sort out what went on.

The trips were about 200ug of LSD and started off normal. I started feeling the effects at 30 minutes and they slowly started building up. Then at around 1 hour and 15 minutes, it felt like the LSD was running out of gas, the visuals were stopping, the emotions and feelings were stopping. At it progressed, it felt like the effects of LSD were gone, but I didn't feel normal at all. What followed was something I could only describe as anti-spiritual. It wasn't just that I wasn't feeling the LSD, but what I felt was the exact opposite of LSD, and it felt like my soul was being snuffed out of existence. When I reached what would normally be the LSD come down, the feeling also faded. By evening, I felt the normal post trip high with no aftereffects of the anti-spiritual part.

I've had normal trips on this set of tabs before, so at first I considered it a one off fluke, but then two weeks later it happened again. Same feeling, same timeline, though then it dinged on me that maybe the tabs were contaminated with something.

I've tested these tabs on hofmann, both before taking any and after the strange experiences and it came up blue just like normal LSD. I've also had perfectly normal trips on this set of tabs, although the two strange trips were both from the same row of tabs. The only other drugs I've recently taken were flonase nasal spray the night before for allergies, and an advil the day before.

Does anyone have an idea what might be going on? I'm open to trying out different test kits on these tabs if anyone has any suggestions.

I think you are just dealing with some tolerance. Give it 2-3 weeks and you'll be good to go!

you might be tripping to much take a month break. tabs are probably heavily underdosed

Been snuffed out of existence is like the starting of ego death though. with LSD the trick is to not seek anything outside in the trip just go within and the trip will be way more heavy and crazy.

oh wait he said flonase. flonase completely blocks the effects of LSD, something to do with the third nostril being blown wide open

I think this user needs more trips at different dosages.

and keep a log of when taken and what dose, so you can use it to guide your future experiments.
spiritual insights are not a commodity that lsd is guaranteed to deliver. euphoria as well is not guaranteed.

what kind of environment is happening?

is the body comfortable in its clothing...

Are you sure it is LSD? Have you taken acid at different doses? Are you sad, depressed, stressed, etc.? Maybe you are taking too high of a dose too often?

I have taken super high doses of LSD, and I took a long break from tripping and all drugs for a period of time, as well as because I was a teen and I saw what happened to people I grew up with who tripped all the time, smoked weed daily, abused MDMA, etc.

One morning in Miiddle Eastern history class while on acid after sharing a bowl of Colombian marijuana with a buddy I had the realisation that a well known Arabic prophet. from Mecca was crazy. It was not a bad trip but I suppose it was anti-spiritual. Then after class I went into the woods and watched the trees move and laughed a lot.

oh wait he said flonase. flonase completely blocks the effects of LSD, something to do with the third nostril being blown wide open

This explanation seems to make the most sense to me at the moment. I'll keep it in mind for future trips

what kind of environment is happening?

is the body comfortable in its clothing...

For both trips I set up a neat and clean space in my bedroom away from clutter. It had worked well before. Clothing I always make sure to be comfortable and clean.

Are you sure it is LSD? Have you taken acid at different doses? Are you sad, depressed, stressed, etc.? Maybe you are taking too high of a dose too often?

For the first odd trip it was fridgidly cold outside, and I'll admit there were things that could've made me ill at ease, hense me intially seeing it as a one off. Second time the weather was much nicer, and my mood was overall more upbeat and optimistic. I did use a test kit on the set both before and after, so unless there's something wrong with the kit, it should be real LSD.

the LSD is most likely under 50 ug then. The only time it fades off within 2 hours if i took like 30 ug. even 70 ug is a full blown 12 hour experince for myself and others

the LSD is most likely under 50 ug then. The only time it fades off within 2 hours if i took like 30 ug. even 70 ug is a full blown 12 hour experince for myself and others
What are the effects of LSD at 30ug, versus 70-150ug? I have taken low doses of blotter acid, and the trips lasted for 12 hours, and were super fun!

30 ug faint oevs stimulation still altered music sounds different still be more of a struggle to do daily things though. 70 ug full blown oevs know your tripping. 150 ug so fucking strong objects become see through in the dark complete blinded by fractals

The first tabs on the set did feel like a normal 100ug. Does it ever happen where the tabs on a blotter get uneven doses? The problem tabs were infact on a different row then the normal ones.

yeah sheets can be laid unevenly. I have had tabs that were almost blank while some were extreme hot spots from the same sheet.