• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

spirits and psychedelics

anyone else have any experiences where they take a psychedelic and seem to become more "spiritually sensitive" afterwards?

Yes, maybe mind tricks..who knows..
I don´t like to think too much about these things because you end up attracting things that you may not handle well..

I have seen spirits and have had contact with them since an early age.I believe psychedelics could make one more sensitive to them, as it tends to break down barriers in the mind.Science will never come to terms with paranormal phenomena, just as it has never come to terms with preventing war, cleaning up our poisoned planet,curing cancer ,etc. etc..Science is owned by industry, just as medicenes are controled by the pharmacutical industry.It would be a carreer blocking move for ant scientist to study the phenomenon of spirit.In other words science has sold out and is controlled by the military industrial complex.Collection of data will not explain paranormal phenomenon.Our senses have a very narrow range of feedback, and doesn't show 95% of what is our there.Some of us sense things outside of our sensory input, and are usually labeled as crazy, or delusional.I am over 60 years old and have had contact with all kinds of entities, and have never questioned the validity of what I saw.If people are interested in contact with higher life forms, and dabble in psychedelics, I would recommend, psilosybin as the one to facilitate it.Meditation combined with the 4 series of psychedelics, can open yourself up to contact from some of our more enlightened Et friends that are watching us.I have personally made physical contact with et's from Sirius A.The late Terence Mckenna had the theory that these mushrooms were put here by Et's to help the indigenous human population to make contact.It makes sense as the 4 series is a very rare compound , found no where else but in these psychedelic mushrooms.