• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Spilled cleaner fluid all over powdered heroin. Still good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluto321123

Greenlighter
i have a a bunch of bags of east cast NYC dope bags. light tan in color. i acidently spilled a whole bunch of cleaner fluid on it (green works). Will it still be good after it dries to snort? Will it be powdery

i have a a bunch of bags of east cast NYC dope bags. light tan in color. i acidently spilled a whole bunch of cleaner fluid on it (green works). Will it still be good after it dries to snort? Will it be powdery

After it dries out, whatever was in your cleaning fluid will now be in your heroin.

Right from what I've read online, the cleaner 'Green Works' contains alkyl polyglucoside, which as far as I can tell either contains enzymes that can damage mucous membranes or just is caustic to mucous membranes in general. If it is just because it contains enzymes you can denature them by mixing the smack with distilled water, then heating it in a saucepan for a few minutes. The temperature should get to about 80ºC. If the heroin is alright for smoking then it won't decompose. After a few minutes of keeping the solution at 80ºC, you can turn down the heat then just let the liquid simmer until there's barely any liquid left. At this point you should dry it under a 60 Watt bulb (placed about 6 inches away from the thin layer of liquid) until it's reduced to just powder. Put a bit on your tongue. Any funny taste or numbing sensations means there's still chemicals in there. If there's no weird taste you're good to go. If there is a bad taste then I would find out a solvent that alkyl polyglucoside is insoluble in that heroin is soluble in, dissolve and filter, then dry the filtrate under a lamp just like before.

I've never tried the method above and I'm not really a great chemist, so don't take the information above as absolute fact. I'm just using whatever knowledge I have, which really isn't a lot. If you have tasted it and found it only tastes like heroin then go ahead, but I wouldn't shoot it even if the taste is fine. I heard a story (this one here --> http://bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-688337.html) where a girl accidentally shot up nail polish remover and the idea of it makes me retch. Shooting anything that has any traces of this cleaner in will fuck up your veins. If your sniffing it it might even do a bit more damage to your nose than usual, but probably not enough to make you want to flush it.

Alkyl Polyglucoside is not an enzyme. I think it's a mild detergent. Detergents can definitely irritate mucosa at high enough concentrations

Was the dope in wax bags? If so I would think little of the Green Works hit the diesel. Me personally (and I'm a "fuck it, I'm gonna do the drugs anyway" kinda guy) would do a 1/4 bag or so and see how I felt. If okay, then I'd go for it and get it on, but that's me (obviously, I'm not an HR fanatic because, if you jab needles into yourself to inject heroin, then how much value are you placing on your own life?).

Reading this reminds me of a girl years ago that came to my house to score dope. She had 40 bucks, enough for 2 bags that evening, and 2 for a wake up. I sold her the bags and she needed to bleach an old rig of mine because she didn't have rigs. The chick accidentally put bleach instead of water on her dope. She looked at me, almost in tears, and said, "do you think it's still safe to do"? I laughed and said "yeah, it'll be fine". She was actually drawing up the shot and I had to actually explain that I was kidding and that she needed to do the other two and figure something to do tomorrow. In my soft heartedness, I fronted her a wake up bag (and I knew full well that she wasn't going to pay me for it, I just hate to see people sick). Anyway, if you sniff (or even if you inject, sniffing more is better than flushing the diesel), I would say fuck the mucosa irritation and do the dope if you are physically dependent.

Was the dope in wax bags? If so I would think little of the Green Works hit the diesel. Me personally (and I'm a "fuck it, I'm gonna do the drugs anyway" kinda guy) would do a 1/4 bag or so and see how I felt. If okay, then I'd go for it and get it on, but that's me (obviously, I'm not an HR fanatic because, if you jab needles into yourself to inject heroin, then how much value are you placing on your own life?).

Reading this reminds me of a girl years ago that came to my house to score dope. She had 40 bucks, enough for 2 bags that evening, and 2 for a wake up. I sold her the bags and she needed to bleach an old rig of mine because she didn't have rigs. The chick accidentally put bleach instead of water on her dope. She looked at me, almost in tears, and said, "do you think it's still safe to do"? I laughed and said "yeah, it'll be fine". She was actually drawing up the shot and I had to actually explain that I was kidding and that she needed to do the other two and figure something to do tomorrow. In my soft heartedness, I fronted her a wake up bag (and I knew full well that she wasn't going to pay me for it, I just hate to see people sick). Anyway, if you sniff (or even if you inject, sniffing more is better than flushing the diesel), I would say fuck the mucosa irritation and do the dope if you are physically dependent.

Harm reduction 101. This post should be stickied. :|

Last edited by a moderator:

Holy shit she almost did it... the cringe is real

Acidify it if it's freebase, dissolve it in water, wash with starting fluid (a mixture of diethyl ether and heptane) x 3. This will take out anything organic-soluble. Next, freebase with a base (no idea what to use here), and extract that with starting fluid x 3. Let your extracts evaporate and you'll get whatever alkaloids are left, assuming nothing destroyed them already.

Unless you are good with chemistry and know exactly what you're doing (in which case I doubt this thread would have even be created in the first place), there is nothing you can do to help salvage you dope.

Throw it away and get some new drugs not mixed with cleaner fluid.

Again, do not use this dope+cleaner fluid stuff. No way to use it safely without an extensive working knowledge of chemistry. Even then, it would have to have been a lot of dope to make extracting it worthwhile. If it's just 0.1-3g, less than that and extracting it would be a PITA. And even if it's more like 3g, just throwing it out is still safer.

If anyone feels like this should remain open, let one of the OD mods know and we can reopen it, but I don't see the point of further discussion.

I doubt the OP would have started this thread if they were capable of safely extracting the heroin, so...

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.