• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Speedballs: Bell Ringers and Nausea.

I always vomited with IV cocaine, and I would always get the bellringer.

If you aren't getting a bellringer with the vomiting, I would suppose an inactive cut could be causing your vomiting?

You may also just not feel it because you've been doing it on and off for 7 months before being a more regular user of it?

Even if you aren't addicted to cocaine, it may not yield full effects without only occasionally doing it. I noticed this was the case, and despite this being true for enough people, a lot still choose to push the dosage quantity and frequency up and up until they run out of money, coke, or their personal freedom to keep using coke.

Have you tried taking a whole week off without using any to see what it does for you when you return to a normal dose of the same batch you have some of?

Well I tend to use 2-3 times more heroin than cocaine. I know that my tolerance for coke isn't very high, but I use, again, 2-3 times less than I know I can handle. This way I can pretty much get a bellringer anytime. Once I got that first one AND experienced my friend's OD I started to pay a lot more attention to quantities and potency. I like to stay on the safe side with coke, mainly because I enjoy opiates more, but I also like to play it safe. Well as safe as you can be while doing such a dangerous mix of drugs...

man i remeber the last time i had a bell ringer, it was FUCKED UP, ive overdosed 4 times on differnt shit and flatlined once, but that shot was ridiculous(scariest time of my life) i like instanly collapsed and started shaking and sweatin profusely then my neeihbour came over and my dealer and i was talkin to them them i stopped shakin and came down and i realzed i was alone. it was a new batch that i hadnt tried so i was pretty fuckin stupid to do that...and by myself

Ive never shot a speedball but I have railed them, usually get a bit of nausea, only time i threw up was when i railed coke+oxy+ketamine while I was already on morphine. That was a wild ride thats for sure.

In my experience,Shooting primo coke=tossing your cookies......its just part of mainlining good blow.

sometimes you pay a horrible, horrible price for that ring. one of the last times I got one it was because I did far too much coke by itself. the coke was stronger than expected. my train of thought as it went in was something like this:

oh wow, this is so good. mmm my ears are ringing. wait a minute, the world is pulling away from me. I need to breathe more. shit I can't get enough air. breathe breathe fuck fuck don't od fuck fuck...

etc.

I was pacing like a madman. the person I was with felt my pulse and considered an ambulance. luckily I calmed down after about 20 minutes of pure hell. and went back home to my 8-months pregnant wife (now ex). that would have been a terrible day to die. I'm glad I was only 23--I think today that would have given me a heart attack.

would get increibly loud and pleasurable bell ringers from poppyseed tea, and DLPA.
my friend said when smoking crack, "All you can hear, is cats screaming."

OP--It is completely normal to chuck up when using cocaine like that. Your tolerance is low, thats what vomitting meant for me at least. Once my tolerance rose, vomiting wasnt an issue.

I know it has been a very long time, nearly 10 years now since this thread/question was posted...

AND

I TOTALLY JUST WENT OVERBOARD AND PROBABLY MOST DEFINITELY ADDED TOO MUCH INFORMATION AND TEXT. I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE EVERYONE. IF ANY QUESTIONS, JUST ASK.

BUTTTT, EVERYTHING I SAID BELOW IS TRUE, AND IF YOU ARE ABLE TO SLAM ATLEAST MEDIUM-SMALLISH SIZED AMOUNTS, YOU WILL START TO UNDERSTAND WHY YOU NEED TO PUKE EVERYTIME YOU SUCCESSFULLY GET YOUR BELL RUNG RIGHT...

BE SAFE. JUST NEVER MISS A DROP OF YOUR SHOT IF IT INCLUDES GIRL. GUARENTEED MEDICAL DISASTER.

this is very dangerous shit and I want people to understand the conclusions and risks we have discovered durint our last IV speedball binge that lasted for the better part of a year before everything began to implode on us...

First off, everyone on this website is intelligent enough to understand the fact every individual on this crazy ass planet is unique, and will experience and perceive things differently than others, even if its the stankyness of a fart...

So based on these truths and our group's experiences, we have come to the conclusion that:
#1. Bell ringing is a sign you are reaching the bodys own suggested limit on what is too much. Playing with the ratio of the mixture, in most cases, is enough for people. Typically the goal for most seems to be attempts to lessen amount of H and adjust girl as needed until its confirmed the ole bell rings everytime.... but with tolerance, and quality of shot/delivery into body, and an ever-changing strength of substances, its a never ending game of risky educated guesses. BUT IN OUR OPINION, SLAMMING THE SHOT IN A GOOD VEIN MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE. GUARENTEE YOU WILL 1000% agree.
#2. YOU CAN PUT IN AS MUCH AS YOU WANT TO ATTEMPT TO REACH THE SAME EUPHORIA, HOWEVER THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR OF REACHING BLISS IS THE SPEED OF INJECTION AND QUALITY OF VEIN USED...
OVER A DOZEN OF US ARE IN AGREEMENT THAT IF YOU HAVE THE PATIENCE TO FIND THE PERFECT HEALTHY VEIN THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO SLAM THE SHOT... THIS CAN LITERALLY DECREASE THE AMOUNT YOU USE EACH SHOT TO 20% OF TYPICAL AMOUNT.
#3. Doesnt matter strength of the drug, if enough shit is used, your bell will ring. The H to girl ratio is something each person has to experience and figure out themselves... mostly i see people start out with a 50/50 mix or 25/75 mix. H/G respectively.

Just like abusing any substance, if you do enough of something and in this instance, reach the amount required to be at the bodys suggested limit for itself, your bells gonna ring.

ingesting concentrated substances, such as H or girl in anyway will provide noticeable effects. NOW, consider the amplification of those effects you experience when using a method of delivery such as intravenous injection... So, with such an efficient and quick absorption rate and the maximized bio-availability utilized by this method, it doesnt matter the purity of the dope nor girl.... physics... if you add enough of a substance, regardless of change in volume, the amount required or reached doesnt change...

Now thats said and done,
I just want to wish any of my fellow party people out there the best... if any one of yall are like me, you deserve a sincere congratulations on surviving this crazy bullshit lifestyle as long as you have. If you have the brains to enjoy yourself in this dark world, you deserve and should have the right to live the life you want, get stoned to the god damn bone as much as you need to to be satisfied....

As long as you are able to take care of your responsibilities or dependents, pay your own way through life, and take care of your shit and fit in the crowd... PLEASE never feel bad about your choices or let others judge your decision or need to get zooted... the world needs more proof people are responsible for their own consequences and the drugs themselves are irrelevant. Please help us work toward providing society a better understanding of our beloved drugs and rid them of the negative stigma from the irresponsible users out there who fucked their next generation...