• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Speedball

12sexy30

Greenlighter
I am wondering if morphine er and smoking meth is considered a speedball? Morphine 15mg in morning and smoking in the afternoon. Thank you

The classic “speedball” is specifically heroin and cocaine using it via IV or insufflation (combining them both together). But substituting with other medicine (a depressant and stimulant) can be done. But taking a pill and then smoking some meth isn't a "speedball".

The classic “speedball” is specifically heroin and cocaine using it via IV or insufflation (combining them both together). But substituting with other medicine (a depressant and stimulant) can be done. But taking a pill and then smoking some meth isn't a "speedball".

Yes, I agree. I have always heard of a speedball as heroin and cocaine mixed together, and taken together. The only time I have ever bought a "speedball bag" it was white china heroine and cocaine, so there was no way to separate the two. I don't inject (don't judge though), so I snorted them, but it was of course at the exact same time. It gives a wave kinda feeling, as both hit the brain at the same time, and kinda compete. Though, I have heard any stimulant with any depressant can be called a speedball.

If you are doing them separate (like you said one in the morning, another later in the afternoon), it doesn't give the same effect.