• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Speed paste - preparing, storage, dosage

jimdron

Bluelighter
Got my hands on substantial amount of speed paste. It is said to be from Netherlands, got from DM. Advertised as 80% purity, 5% wet. Just snorted tiny amount of a bit wet paste (would say around 80 mg) - feel energized, positive, no euphoria or such. Went to work and having very productive day.

I use Ritalin daily for 5+ years, started snorting coke couple of years ago (not much, but regularly). Never used speed (or any amphetamine) before.

Would like to get advice on usage (to minimize harm, optimize positivities):
- one package is still sealed, should I leave it like that? Would estimate that I would need not earlier than two months from now.
- should I dry the paste I opened? I took said amount wet and it's ok to snort it, no problems there. If not for better snorting purposes, maybe I should dry it because in wet and opened state something bad could happen? Like it losing it's potency or whatever?
- how much should I snort? Say, for work/energy purposes? And for party purposes? How long it lasts for these dosages? What should I look when higher (party) dosage is taken - tingling scalp I read on BL, much more vivid colors? How party dosage would compare to something like 0.5-0.7g of coke if taken in two hours (at least for me on that dosage of coke is high, do not want more at least at that moment).
- I use Pantoprazole daily which lessens amount of acid in stomach. Read somewhere on BL that less acid potentiates amphetamine if taken orally. Any truth to that?

I do not intend to wash it, since my guess is that it's pure enough and from what I read here - not sure it is worth the hassle.

Anything else I should know? Thanks :)

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the paste is wet with but if you want to minimize harm it would probably be best to do a dry acetone and then a water wash to clean it up, then dry it out completely and store it in a cool dry spot

Moderate risk they say of interaction between Pantoprazole and amphetamine. Increases potency of amphetamine.

It's common for euro speed to be wet, you'll lose quite a bit of weight once it dries. Also it's unlikely that the purity is anywhere near 80% (false advertising is a huge issue with euro speed). If it's indeed amphetamine sulphate then expect it to be cut with caffeine at least (+ other inactive stuff).

I'd recommend washing everything with pure acetone (amphetamine should not be soluble), filter it and let it dry.

I'd recommend washing everything with pure acetone (amphetamine should not be soluble), filter it and let it dry.

This. Theoretically, all you need is the acetone and a coffee filter, but there are better/more efficient methods easily found on the internet.

AFAIK, wet Eurospeed will stay good for years with minimal loss of potency if you pack it well and store it in a freezer or fridge.

Before use: At the very least dry it, regardless of whether you're planning to wash it with acetone. You will lose some weight, but these are chemicals you don't want in your nose anyway.

OK, this is how my local EU pepjunkies do:

Drying: An easy way to dry it is to spread it out thinly with a (bank)card across a glass surface or mirror, put it in a dark place and wait. If you are impatient, you can place the plate near a heater. There are also some mad cunts who put it in the oven on VERY low temperatures for short times, or play around with a pan on the stove. Really impatient people shove it around between two cards for a while (locally called 'hakketakken').

Whatever you do: don't dry it on ceramics or plastic. The speed will bite into the top layer, and you will scrape some of it off with your speed. The varnish layer of ceramics will make your nose bleed, guaranteed.

Storing dry powder: Once Eurospeed is dry, a lot of people prefer to collect the powder and keep it in a container between uses. This container can be anything really, as long as it's air-tight. Some people keep it in plastic baggies, but this is ill-advised, as the speed eventually bites it's way through the plastic edges and starts leaking. Those little medicine or vitamin plastic bottles are prefect, and you can use the inside of the cap to place your bumps.

Last edited:
Thanks, Ubi! Freezer is complicated since I am hiding it from other people in the house. Will look into washing once more. Putting into medicine bottle is great idea.

For now I am surprised by how non-intoxicating it is at my doses. Also surprised even more by how real crash is again even at my supposedly low doses. After ~5 hours I suddenly and very clearly become irritable, depressed. But it passes in around one hour.

Thanks, Ubi! Freezer is complicated since I am hiding it from other people in the house. Will look into washing once more. Putting into medicine bottle is great idea.
For sure! Sorry for the re-editting mess in the former post.

If you don't have access to a frridge: keep the wet speed as cool and dark as possible. Check on the bag every few days at first, then every week or so. If you detect a change in color, towards either yellow or brown (depending on what it was cut with) or a change in the smoothness of the substance, your speed is not cool enough and you should begin drying it ASAP. You don't want it to degrade further.

If you are in a situation where you need to 'dry in secret', then you can use a small mirror or the glass of a photo frame to dry on. Because it's a flat object, you can stash it nearly anywhere in your room while it dries.

The benefit of powdered speed is that it can be kept at room temperature, and if you store it in a dark air-tight container it will stay potent for a long while, years even. Repeated exposure to sunlight, or being stored while still slightly wet, will reduce the potency quicker.

So in your case I'd advice to slowly start drying it in batches :)

For now I am surprised by how non-intoxicating it is at my doses. Also surprised even more by how real crash is again even at my supposedly low doses. After ~5 hours I suddenly and very clearly become irritable, depressed. But it passes in around one hour.

I don't know how it compares to USA speed, but in my local EU pephole it's considered good speed when it stimulates and activates, without making you jittery or overly euphoric. So not really intoxicating, it just adds a little pep in your step. Higher dosages will make you highly energized, lower inhibitions, boost confidence, provide flight-of-thought. When snorted, it will have a quick onset and last anywhere between 2-6 hours. I can't tell you specific dosages: here they just snort small lines that they increase in size over the night. They will usually re-up 15-30 minutes before coming down.

If you experience an immediate (semi-euphoric) headrush after snorting, your speed is probably cut with caffeine. A lot of people who are used to impure pep mistake the caffeine rush for amphetamine effects. It also lessens the effects of the come-down and reduces the time it takes to bounce back to baseline.

Please make sure that you eat something every day part, and drink plenty of water. If you eat well, good speed can keep you up for days before it starts to become physically and behaviorally visible.

A brain needs around 800 calories a day, when the body is in rest.

If you're using speed without feeding your body, it will start to break down muscles and fat. Your brain can't wait for that energy to be processed and cross the blood-brain barrier, so it will start cannibalizing some of it's own cells in the process. Over time, this leads to aphasia, or the pep-stutter.

You probably won't feel like eating, but you should. Healthy food is better, of course, but in this case calories are more important than their content!

Last edited:
Today was third day in a row. But it won’t be so soon enough. Just excitement if new drug, I think.
For me the difficulty to urinate would get worse when using for several days in row.
Always went away after a good night's sleep.

Found a way to spread it and will let it dry through the night in the dark. Thinking about washing it though since today I took higher dosage than previously (+30%) and felt a bit weird for an hour or so - anxious, maybe a bit uncoordinated, a bit sick in the stomach. It went away after an hour, but next hours were less focused, good mood, energetic than previous two times. Which surprised me this being higher dosage.

Washing would let me estimate the dosage better, I hope.

Or maybe I expect too much coke-like experience. Better Ritalin is maybe a better expectation. We’ll see.

to get a coke like euphoria from speed will happen if you take loads BUT you wont sleep for days and the body load is way worse and the comedown severe

speed is very addictive mainly cos u feel so shit when it wears off and its cheap enough to easily be high on it for ages

BUT its a harsh drug that will burn you out way quicker than cocaine although it is way less toxic on your heart

to get a coke like euphoria from speed will happen if you take loads BUT you wont sleep for days and the body load is way worse and the comedown severe

speed is very addictive mainly cos u feel so shit when it wears off and its cheap enough to easily be high on it for ages

BUT its a harsh drug that will burn you out way quicker than cocaine although it is way less toxic on your heart
Thanks, lots of useful information!

My experience and take-away’s so far:
1. Better small doses 2-4 times per 4-6 hours than bigger doses. Snorting bigger doses is pretty unpleasant - a bit disoriented, anxious.
2. Coke-like experience should not be a goal, expect more of energy, focus without much euphoria. But it’s nice to smoke weed when on speed - weed high without sleepiness and much longer.
3. Find that going to sleep after speed is much easier than after coke. Does not need xanax at all.
4. Though euphoria is not there after speed, but good mood is. Optimism, etc.
5. Because of less “material” going up my nose, no bad after-effects on the nose.
6. Very good for work. Just faboulus.

Overall, nice drug, much better than coke on my body/psyche so far.

Thanks, lots of useful information!

My experience and take-away’s so far:
1. Better small doses 2-4 times per 4-6 hours than bigger doses. Snorting bigger doses is pretty unpleasant - a bit disoriented, anxious.
2. Coke-like experience should not be a goal, expect more of energy, focus without much euphoria. But it’s nice to smoke weed when on speed - weed high without sleepiness and much longer.
3. Find that going to sleep after speed is much easier than after coke. Does not need xanax at all.
4. Though euphoria is not there after speed, but good mood is. Optimism, etc.
5. Because of less “material” going up my nose, no bad after-effects on the nose.
6. Very good for work. Just faboulus.

Overall, nice drug, much better than coke on my body/psyche so far.
sounds like your speed aint that pure

cos coke is so much easier to sleep after ( the main reason people start to hate speed is not being able to sleep)

and the euphoria from speed can be very intense

sounds like your speed aint that pure

cos coke is so much easier to sleep after ( the main reason people start to hate speed is not being able to sleep)

and the euphoria from speed can be very intense
Interesting. Maybe should consider acetone washing.