Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

'Special Delivery' woes

SilentRoller

Bluelighter
Hi all,
Quick question - any of you ever had a special delivery (next day by 1pm) turn up late? Got posted yesterday, and tracking says it hasn't moved from a mail centre since yesterday evening. Starting to get nervous. A regular first class parcel hasn't turned up either.....

Either RM is super slow atm (saw something about COVID/Xmas delays) or something is afoot. I always thought that if a special delivery is late, it means your door is getting blown off.....

Special deliveries should arrive by the time specified and if not, then you can complain. Whether you feel comfortable doing so is up to you.

Perhaps time to source a new door... ;)

It's a really small amount - personal. I'm just wondering if SDs are ever late or if my door is about to go in......

Could be COVID post....

I've never had one late, but that was before these 'unprecedented times'.

I dont know if this helps at all (probably not)

It's x-mas, it's 'lockdown' every C and his son are ordering shit online...

But special deliveries are guaranteed before a certain time. If they don't arrive by that time then you can claim compensation. But with 'sensitive' items it's probably just best to hope and wait.

Our mail system has already admitted that they're totally overloaded, Decathlon wisely stepped in and offered a gazillion parcels to be picked up in their store as a way to make money as they were shut and offer their staff some work.

I'm guessing/gambling Royal Fail lives in lala land still.
He will find out on Monday or Tuesday anyways, if anything else sweet fanny adams he can do about it now.

Last edited:
loads of SD's are late this week I hear

also it's a Saturday and most SD's aren't guaranteed to land on Saturdays anyway

it's delayed - chill

Yeah, Royal Mail is fucked at moment. Totally over capacity so no wonder it’s late.

Can't wait gonna get a nice fat egg for Christmas or might get a quarter like last year

I've got a few that haven't arrived either, not SD but still tracked first class and taken a week so far for them to move from local post office to sorting office and there they've say for 5 days lol

I don't think the post office are in cahoots with the police very often - if your package was ripped open/found I wonder what would happen. Unless it was kilos of cocaine I can't see the police bothering co-ordinating with the post office - they'd just kick your door down and see if you had anything worth busting you for in the house.

genuine question - are we just being paranoid about having drug stufff sent through the post (within the UK) ? I mean do they have sniffer dogs at postal sorting offices? From abroad might be a different matter

The odds are pretty slim I would have thought, and you could always deny any knowledge of the packet. I mean, I could send any address a packet of anything, it doesn't mean they asked for (or bought) it.....

It arrived in the end, after a very sweaty wait. Regarding the police and drugs in mail. Never underestimate what the police will give you a knock for. I got a knock for 2 grams of weed about 2 years ago. I posted on here actually. My mate being a knob, chucked 2g of stinking weed in a jiffy and mailed it. No vac seal, nothing. Got a knock 2 weeks later and was told not to do it again.