• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

spazzed out mixing smack and shard

what's with the attitude mate?
We just volunteer our time to try help this place run.
If we have rules to enforce, they're there for good reason.
And if you have an issue with the way i or anyone else moderates AusDD, perhaps you could drop us a PM rather than make snide remarks on the boards?

I read that before and had no clue what chugs was on about. My what comment looks a bit out if place now but oh well I think I'll leave it anyway.

Have a nice day/night.

If that means you're going to move slowly, leave a trail behind you and...eat all your veges, good onya mate!
I think a lot of us who have used meth - especially really heavily - have no idea how much it tends to affect our personalities.
In fact, i reckon a lot of people are pretty much oblivious.

When you stop - especially after a fair bit of time since 'getting on', it can be a bit of a shock to look back at how you were.
Whether its moodiness, erratic antics, compulsive sexual shit, aggression (the stereotypes) or emotional vulnerability, paranoia, weight loss - or, y'know - interstate petty-theft sprees (and whatever else you got up to - probably best not to divulge if you'e on bail!)

But seriously canberracrack - your last few posts have been bloody good. A massive change from the entertaining, but clearly raving-mad, loaded-to-the-gills shit you were posting a few month back.
It's good to see; not only that you (for whatever reason) aren't as fucked up as you were - but there's a thoughtful mind rattlin' around in yer noggin.
I hope you can keep the drug use under control, and that the legal stuff works itself out too.
Appealling as a wild life of crime and drugs can be...it aint pretty when it catches up to people. Nobody here is going to tell you "don't take drugs, they're bad" - but you obviously don't need anyone to tell you how fucking deep you can fall into that rabbit hole when things get crazy.

You're an entertaining character, man - take care of yourself, and please keep us informed on how you're doing.

what's with the attitude mate?
We just volunteer our time to try help this place run.
If we have rules to enforce, they're there for good reason.
And if you have an issue with the way i or anyone else moderates AusDD, perhaps you could drop us a PM rather than make snide remarks on the boards?

huh

you know when i wrote it seemed way funnier. but now after i saw what you wrote and re-read it i can see the context you read it in (when was definitely not my intent). but yeah, oops.

good to see canberracrack is back in action.

huh

you know when i wrote it seemed way funnier. but now after i saw what you wrote and re-read it i can see the context you read it in (when was definitely not my intent). but yeah, oops.

good to see canberracrack is back in action.
No worries mate. Internet sarcasm strikes again.
What up gang stars
Not a whole lot. Just chillin' :)