Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

spazzed out mixing smack and shard

canberracrack

Bluelighter
okay so firstly, not a reg smack user here. mix it in a shot of shard on occasion to get that intense unimaginable high that non users can only dream of

so i mixed up 2 pt of shard and a about a third of a "q" of gear. Had the shot. rushed my balls of but then blacked out and woke up in the bushes in the backyard drenched in water. was apparently screaming n yelling and staggering round like a drunk

i had also consumed a couple beers, 4mg xanax

i am a big fan of this combo so any help is appreciated on how this happened and if this combo is bad news:p:sus:

You blacked out and woke up drenched in water (you hope it was water :) ) in a bush. I think you answered your own question as to whether its a good idea or not...

things go wrong more often mixing multiple substances together. it can be difficult to predict how strongly they will interact, especially when your already disinhibited. i mean theres 3 CNS depressants there and thats enough for me to see how one could black out.

and i didn't know people mix meth+heroin? i thought people take heroin to ease the meth comedown.

yeah man pretty bad news, especially with the Xanax and beer.

2 points of shard and 330mg of H is a massive dose aswell.

Take it easy or that heart of yours is going to poop out on you.

I know they go good together but its a surefire way to burn thru a heap of H, and trigger a heart attack when the H wears off and the meth effects increase.

things go wrong more often mixing multiple substances together. it can be difficult to predict how strongly they will interact, especially when your already disinhibited. i mean theres 3 CNS depressants there and thats enough for me to see how one could black out.

and i didn't know people mix meth+heroin? i thought people take heroin to ease the meth comedown.

That's the impression i had too. IMO using heroin at the same time as meth is a waste of smack as if your fully tweaking off meth you wouldn't feel the heroin at all. Where as if you wait 12-16 hours after the meth the smack will cancel out all the jaggedness and edgey feelings that come with a ice comedown.

As for the OP mixing a monster shot of meth and heroin while having xanax and beer already in your system is asking for trouble. Skip the Xanax next time purely from a harm reduction point of view.

okay so firstly, not a reg smack user here. mix it in a shot of shard on occasion to get that intense unimaginable high that non users can only dream of

so i mixed up 2 pt of shard and a about a third of a "q" of gear. Had the shot. rushed my balls of but then blacked out and woke up in the bushes in the backyard drenched in water. was apparently screaming n yelling and staggering round like a drunk

i had also consumed a couple beers, 4mg xanax

i am a big fan of this combo so any help is appreciated on how this happened and if this combo is bad news:p:sus:

Hi Again CanberraCrack.

I don't want to moralise buddy but having done a life time of stupid amounts of drugs and combos I have to say that the course you're on will not end nicely. Taking combo's like that are extremely dangerous. I mean almost every time a bluelighter has died its because a polydrug combo, usually involving alcohol, heroin and benzodiazepines. You were one step away from a cerebral hemorrhage which i've experienced and its extremely nasty.

The biggest problem with shooting smack and meth at the sametime is the affect on the heart. It really stresses the fuck out of your heart. Even young people can suffer, or worse die, from heart problems so this isn't something you can keep doing thinking its only old people who are troubled by it.

The second problem the alcohol and opiates cause this synergy which causes your breathing to become really depressed. Aside from overdosing imagine if you had done this alone, and you hadn't woken up. YOur breathing could get depressed to something bad like one breath a minute or less. I had a friend who overdosed like this in her place. When she was found the next morning she had suffered major brain damage. She lost her short term memory and was forever disabled.....leading to terrible depression and her eventual suicide.

Third problem is the fact you body is sweating like that. Its suggests your body was trying to expel the "poison". The next thing that would have happened is vomiting. Again the risk here is huge and its sad because it happens regularly. Stories of people getting rat rooted, passing out and then choking on their vomit. It happens and you'd be a fucking moron not to take it as a serious risk.

I don't know what sort of group you hang out with but taking lots of drugs and impressing your mates with how much you can take isn't something that you should be proud of. Drugs are cool and awesome but please stop taking silly combos. Because I really don't want to hear about a young canberra man dying of overdose in 2016.

If you insist on doing poly drug combos then do this. If you normally take 100mg of meth in a sitting but you're planning to mix then halve all your doses. The effects of all these drugs are amplified when you take them together. Like when I take MDM I take half a pill. When I drop LSD I take half a tab.

When I take MDMA and LSD together i take a quarter each (and even then its fucking powerful). The same with smack and coke. If i take 1 point of smack normally I will take a 1/3 of that when i take my coke.

Though that said if you want your body and mind to be in good shape when you hit your 30 and 40s then consider going easier on drug combos. Just take one. Not 4 at the sametime. Think of drug taking as a marathon and not as a sprint. You've got another 60-80 years of running ahead of you. Do you really want to lose all that fun and excitement because you sprinted and killed yourself in the first 20 years?

The biggest problem with shooting smack and meth at the sametime is the affect on the heart. It really stresses the fuck out of your heart. Even young people can suffer, or worse die, from heart problems so this isn't something you can keep doing thinking its only old people who are troubled by it.

This is a myth, actually. Combining stimulants with opiates doesn't increase the cardiovascular toxicity, unless you use larger doses of meth to compensate for the sedation from the heroin (although my experience has been that opiates aren't sedating enough by themselves to significantly reduce the stimulation from meth, compared to GABAergics) - and even then, all of the cardiovascular issues are coming from the meth itself.

There's a common misconception that the heart is "stressed" like some kind of tug-o-war rope when subjected to the effects of drugs which decrease it's activity and those which increase it's activity, but there's no factual basis for it.

That said, it goes without saying that combining large doses of meth and heroin with alcohol and benzos isn't going to lead to anything good, but I'd be much more worried about the combined sedation from the heroin/benzos/booze leading to an overdose than any cardiovascular problems (although meth obviously isn't good for the heart, and neither is alcohol).

Is Camberracrackhead for real guys? I mean ive been seeing his posts i know he is real but is it someone just taking the piss under that account name? I mean this is a general question and want to know peoples views. Not as in insult. If his posts are always serious then ill know in future to offer advice when i can on his posts :)

thats dumb as fuck to mix without being a daily user.
not the speed cause .2 isnt a large shot
330mg of dope.
if it is even really really shitty dope that is mostly cut is still a lot/way too much to bang in one shot

... It fucking happened again lol.

And no not 330mg lol. A third of a q which weighs to 0.17...

This time I'd been up for 4 days, smoked and shot over a gram and a half easily then I fucking dropped 6mg Xanax had a shot and next thing I remember I woke up in a park in the middle of the night on the others side of town no phone no money no shirt on I had to walk around for two hours before I figured out where I was and found lay phone

CanberraCrack the recent events you have described sound like some thing out of the hangover films which would seem fun and interesting but seriously you have a serious problem if your using that hard you are blacking out and not remembering what happened or knowing how you got to where you are. I'm not saying you need to be a alter boy but please ease up in how much drugs you use in session.

Sometimes I don't know if your taking the pissed but how are you paying for all the gear your using? Or maybe it's better I don't ask, Lol.
Please CanberraCrack cut down the amount of drugs your using so hopefully you stop blacking out

Don't take Xanax or any benzo with the dope or other opiates or alcohol. A lot of people have died from these combinations. Stay safe.

This is a myth, actually. Combining stimulants with opiates doesn't increase the cardiovascular toxicity, unless you use larger doses of meth to compensate for the sedation from the heroin (although my experience has been that opiates aren't sedating enough by themselves to significantly reduce the stimulation from meth, compared to GABAergics) - and even then, all of the cardiovascular issues are coming from the meth itself.

There's a common misconception that the heart is "stressed" like some kind of tug-o-war rope when subjected to the effects of drugs which decrease it's activity and those which increase it's activity, but there's no factual basis for it.

Do you have any material on this (not that i don't believe you) but its interesting and i want to know more.

^My understanding has always been the following: rather than stressing the heart, the danger lies in the stimulant (meth, or particularly cocaine) wearing off and the heroin (often dosed higher to counteract the negating effects of the stimulant) taking full reign; subsequently causing an overdose.

Last edited:
This makes me very sad because I've overdosed on heroine + benzos & sometimes shard in very similar circumstances to this and very nearly died twice.

I sincerely hope we don't hear about you dying anytime soon CC but your heading in that direction. I can't preach because I still use heroin but meth and benzos really faced up my life and I know the same goes for you.

I'm lucky that I've had some psychedelic experiences that have helped me to stop killing myself physically and my reputation. I can't say what you should do but you need to snap out of it man! WE CARE ABOUT YOU!

sssssh his trying to sell drugs

coz you know the mods won't see that at all, i mean look at all the traffic aus:drugs gets these days. 5 posts a day?