• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

South East QLD Bluelighters!

Hey Keystroke, is that guy in your avatar from the show "Trailer Park Boys"? That show is funny. :)

RE: Meetup. Mr S and i can't go out during the week, weekends are our playground. Anyhoo... have a great meetup fellas.

RE: the original meetup list. That's an oooold list. I haven't met some of those mentioned (although, we WILL meet Sunflower one day!!! :))

samadhi said:
Hey Keystroke, is that guy in your avatar from the show "Trailer Park Boys"? That show is funny. :)

sure is, I think it's one of the best tv shows ever :D

it's Ricky :)

Technically I'm not a SE QLD BLer anymore... but I'm always up in Brissy going out anyway. I live just inside NSW now, but was living in Auchenflower last year and Regatta was my local drinking hole (though I usually ventured to the RE to avoid the crowds at the Gat :\...) I would be interested in coming to meet up with some of you guys, as long as there's plenty of forewarning so I can get time off work if need be. Weekdays are better for me...

I'm currently on hols in QLD - in cairns at the mo but will be making my way back down the coast - if this gets off the ground in the next few weeks, I may be able to make it :)

im off work until the 7th starting monday.
im about 1o mins south east of the city

some nice events comming up

Lenny Dee is playing this saturday night :D

gabber gabber hey!

I probably wont be attending as I am sick as a dog :(

Oh come on it's not that bad ;) Ignore the crowd and do your own thing!

Bah, go on :) Don't let the beautiful people stop you having a good time.

it's the 25th yeah?

See I have someone comming up a few days after that and I should really save my money lol

I dunno, I'll see if my crew are going, if they do I might just consider it.

I think the local crew is pretty split between those who'd go to Family and those who wouldn't be caught dead. Personally, I like actually having room to dance ;)

Looks like there might be the will for a meet-up in early-ish February. If we're going to make it a weekend, I'll suggest Saturday afternoon at the Empire in the Valley.

What says the massive?

I will be taking Pop Popavich to The Family on Tues (Oz Day eve) because I have promised him for an eternity that I will provide a belly dancer with a heart melting stare. No matter your opinion of the place it is hard to argue that it is not a beautiful club. I always find there is a great mix of people (both wankers and interesting folks), I've met people as diverse as doctors/teachers to a clydedales breeder(??).
I'll have a friendly crowd with me an tues night so Dooofus pm me and we can meet up.
And Smiley I'm all for an Empire meet up on a sat. If you make it the 5th Feb I can bring a special guest!

Ok, 5th wins ;)

Upstairs in the ice bar is generally pretty good, what with the belly-dancer and all. We hired a private booth there for Armin last year which was quite nice. I'm not really much of a clubber in general though, so I've only gone when there's been a DJ I've really wanted to see and I guess that brings out half of Brisbane.

*shrugs*

5th is fine with me I think

Keystroke is in Melbourne from 1-8th of Feb

I don't mind family, i think it is an awesome club, I just have to be in the mood for it.

Empire sounds good :)

Ooo... I may be able to make it to both (both sound equally appealing ;)) Just depends how my work roster pans out, but I'm fairly sure I've got Tues/Wed next week off, and also Sunday 6th off work too! Pencil me in... :)

Mary Poppins said:
5th is fine with me I think

Keystroke is in Melbourne from 1-8th of Feb

I don't mind family, i think it is an awesome club, I just have to be in the mood for it.

Empire sounds good :)

no. the 5th is not fine with you as you'll be with Keystroke when he and I catch up.

awesome, the 5th it is

I'll have a suprise bluelight guest with me too ;)

I think, if I have my dates right

Just to re-iterate: SEQ bluelight meetup - Saturday February 5th - 4pm(?) - Empire Hotel (public bar) Fortitude Valley.