• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

SOS suboxone

Mr.johnson

Greenlighter
I have little to no tolerance, earlier I took 4mg of suboxone and have been throwing up. I?ve been trying to stay awake from nodding off because I?m scared of what the outcome might be. Anyone who has more knowledge please help

I have little to no tolerance, earlier I took 4mg of suboxone and have been throwing up. I?ve been trying to stay awake from nodding off because I?m scared of what the outcome might be. Anyone who has more knowledge please help

You will probably be fine.

Just chill in bed. Drink fluids. With a bucket or big bowl. Eat if you can.

It will probably take 24-48hrs to wear off. You'll basically have a horrible case of the stomach flu until then, but unless you have other serious pre-existing health concern you should be fine.

It just takes time, long acting and hell of a drug for an opioid naive individual. If you do have a pre-existing health concern that you're genuinely concerns with, let us know or go to a hospital.

If there isn't something already terribly amiss with your body, 4mg of buprenorphine will SUCK but shouldn't be life threatening. How much do you weigh btw? I'm assuming you're "average" weight... whatever that is.

Not good to assume though :\

Why'd take 4mg of Suboxone anyways?

Same thing happened to my girlfriend from 1mg. Suboxone can have rough side effects for opioid niaeve individuals. Dont take that much again... there is a very thin line between a buzz and a 24 hour puke fest. You should be fine though.