• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Sorry if this is in the wrong place and if you could please refer me to the correct

dysphoricmania

Greenlighter
Friend of mine with VERY little benzo experience in life, for example havent touched a benzo in years. Well he currently trying colonazolam research drug from a very reputable supplier but. Of all the research chemical reports on clonaz it is the general consessus that it will take .5 to put a beginner on his ass. my friend is up to around 5mg and barely feels anything/. Any thoughts or advice? Please help do you think i have a condition?

^^ you gotta love it when someone uses "friend" the whole post but closes with a first person statement or question.

It would take a serious tolerance to not feel 5-mg. Is your friend dosing properly, calculating amount properly?

Hopefully he has the right tools or bought a pre-made solution, which I highly advise against, I advise against the whole thing, but if you're going to do it, prepare it for your friend as much as possible. Why don't you look into the long thread about Clonazolam in this forum. Microgram scale, PG, etc...

Bwahaha! I just noticed that first person question at the end! That is good shit! Seriously though has your friend even reagent tested this supposed clonazolam?

If you don't feel anything from 5mg of Clonazolam without a tolerance it is not real Clonazolam.
0,5mg knock me the fuck out with a low tolerance, so yeah you probably just got sold bunk.

A lot of times clonazepam doesn't really feel like much, and it's never put me "on my ass" so to speak. The classic mistake is to dose, feel nothing, and then redose and end up waking up 8 hours later with no idea what happened