• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Sore throat from coke

i think the nature of the drug itself is at least partially to blame as well.

the reason chronic meth users get "meth mouth" is the effect the drug has on saliva production. it also causes sore throats after substantial use.

cocaine also causes a drop in saliva production and i think that must have at leas some impact on the sore throats you are experiencing.

Meth mouth is mostly caused by the insane lack of sleep that persists with constant drug use and the fact that candy is the primary form of nutrition for much of this time without any concern for oral care. The meth is bad for you, but the faces of meth and other ad campaigns have no real science that holds up in peer reviewed studies. If you don't sleep for weeks on end you will go insane no matter who you are. If you don't eat food besides candy for a week then you will notice your teeth starting to rot. Meth is bad for sure, but lets not forget that the drug causes the lifestyle that leads to the behavior not the drug itself.

Have you not watched documentrys on how it's made! They pour all sorts of different chemicals into it and mix it all up plus it's cut with all sorts of different stuff and you will never know what it is. So i think that's enough to cause you a sore throat don't you think ?? It isn't rocket science

Green tea with honey will help your throat. I used it for years while I was partying.

Have you not watched documentrys on how it's made! They pour all sorts of different chemicals into it and mix it all up plus it's cut with all sorts of different stuff and you will never know what it is. So i think that's enough to cause you a sore throat don't you think ?? It isn't rocket science
Tylenol and Aspirin are made with caustic/corrosive chemicals, yet are perfectly safe.

Im an avid user and don't stop till the bags gone, one thing ive noticed in the coke recently is a heavy petrol taste?? Whats going have they got lazy at washing same as some of the mandy atm ppz are getting lazy and we have to pay for it im suffering right now my throat is sore as hell but the beak is nice apart from the heavy taste of petrol my guy guaranteed he hasn't cut it and I had to pay 250 for a 3.5 so yer and I've only had a g all night not bad considering how fucked I am anywau just thought id say exactly what im tasting PETROL!! in all tje beak im getting evem when I waa in tenerife! And not off the lucky lucky dudes the 100 quid a gram stuff off a clost Spanish friend never ever get off the lucky men ever! Anyway if you can't read any of this far play I off me box and rambling haha anyway one love amd peace and unity....

Sometimes after doing alot of blow, i notice that the following days I have a soreness in the back of my throat, right by the roof of my mouth. I also find that its somewhat uncomfortable to swallow certain types of food. Anyone else ever get this? If so, do u know what its caused by exactly.
I've full out lost my voice from too much coke. It didnt come back for a few days after stopping use.