• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sore throat but wanna roll! :'(

If it's not too bad I'd roll. E seems to work wonders on my allergies and hayfever symptoms. E seems to cure me of all pain and disease for up to 48 hours after I eat it... Or maybe feeling great just does that.

Yeah i read from a few different places that mdma is good for clearing congestion. My mate had extreme hayfever before a big event a while ago and after he peaked he was cured completly of his hayfever, and yet this drug is known to lower the immune system.....weird

I think its more the fact that when having a big night out , people tend to get abit reckless in looking after themselves.
Going in and out of hot clubs/arenas into cold night air, not eating well or often, as MDMA decreases your appetite, and more often than not staying awake for 48 hours or more.

Its important to "try" to keep to a normal routine, sleep if you can, keep the nutrients going into your body and still wrap up warm.

The hayfever clearing effect is probably due to it's amphetamine properties, which will clear up any runny nose.

Ever taken a line of speed with a massive cold? Hey presto, no more boogers!

Vice versa: ever used sudafed to stay awake!?
Works a treat.

i had a throat thing a couple of weeks ago, and the doc recommened, gargling an asprin for 30-40 seconds then swalloing it, then gargling and iodine based throat gargle for the same time (spit this out it tastes like crap) then taking a couple of panadol, repeat this every four hours- works a treat.

The iodine stuff your thinking of is probaly betadine? is that right?
That stuff works like a charm.

How long do sore throats last anyways? cose im going out on Sunday night and I Just got a sore throat today (Tuesday)bit of yellow oysters in the back of the throat been on that betadine + salt water +lemsip + garlic :) call me picked i think

^ skiing seth -
if ur lucky only 2 or so days - if ur unlucky... a sore throat is usually the first symptom of a cold/flu or infection (bronchitis). Maybe see a doctor?
Otherwise just get plenty of sleep for the rest of the week, even if u are unlucky and get a cold u should be pretty close to recovery by sunday :)

Kryptic_Switch said:
Yeah i read from a few different places that mdma is good for clearing congestion. My mate had extreme hayfever before a big event a while ago and after he peaked he was cured completly of his hayfever, and yet this drug is known to lower the immune system.....weird

isn't MDMA often cut with psuedoephadreine (sp?) ie, sudafed or whatever decongestant is cheap at the time? anyway... that would be a pretty good explaination i'd say....

i think the entire world has gotten sick in the last week

Originally posted by frog_e
isn't MDMA often cut with psuedoephadreine (sp?) ie, sudafed or whatever decongestant is cheap at the time? anyway... that would be a pretty good explaination i'd say....
Not really, MDMA pills aren't often adulterated with other substances.

stupid question i know, but my nose has been running, and not the best.
anyway i'm going out Saturday, and have a powered pill, and i want to ovisly rail it.
but (stupid i know) i don't want to snort it, and then sneeze and have the pill come flying out of my nose, (hope you have stopped laughing) is there a possibility of a problem or am i just paranoid/stupid..?

MDMA makes you not feel pain. no shit. im sure a lot of people never noticed but now are saying "oh yeah. i cant believe i never realised that"

pretty much ANY pains you have will dissappear when your under the influence of mdma. its crazy. i have a friend who broke his ankle when on eccies and only notice a niggling pain until the pills wore off. another mate extinguished a whole lot of ciggarettes on his arm over the night, and now has massive scars.

trust me. U are able to feel pain. It's not the same pain as when u are sober, but there is still pain there...

Hey bud, i know exactly how you feel. I was in your position in March. I was sick but i still wanted to go hard that night. LET ME TELL YOU the next day later i felt like i wanted to die, and i was sick for another 3 weeks after that night. You are sick, your boding is telling you this, taking drugs will only supress your already weakend immune system.

Be a good man and take my advice, stay home cuddle up in bed with a nice cup of warm coco and goto sleep.

LOL.... NO WAY i would do that, go hard or go home thats my attitude

Dvah said:
Vice versa: ever used sudafed to stay awake!?
Works a treat.

Amphetamines are brilliant decongestants.

Pseudoephedrine is a SHITTY stimulant to keep you awake... you'll be awake but the peripheral effects are absolutely horrible

I would disagree with allot of comments here about rolling while sick making you allot worse the day after. I went out and ate 2.5 biks while i had a chest infection and was antibiotics! Made my roll less afective and a bit weird but still had a ball...And wasn't any worse the next day from the day b4. Except for my comedown but ofcourse.

I would disagree with allot of comments here about rolling while sick making you allot worse the day after

You went out and rolled while sick and it didn't worsen your condition. Good for you.

Generally speaking its just not a good idea to "push" your body when your sick. Your body wants to rest and heal itself, you're out punishing it.

However, MDMA at home just chilling out - that's not going to be anywhere near as bad :)

I think it's more to do with ones activities rather than the drug itself...