Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Sons of Anarchy

I didn't like the newest episode all that much tbh, I did watch it with a serious comedown/hangover though.

^ I LOVE YOU JF! gone but not forgotten bro.

so YES, i started to watch this cause i have nothing better to do with my life... sad state of affairs (i know) /end emo. anyways...

1st season was alright, but midway through the 2nd season is when it started to get pretty fuckin rad...

best thing about it, motherfuckin matriarch Gemma Teller Morrow played by katey sagal. her acting is reason enuff to watch SOA. of course i only knew her before as peg bundy but damn this woman can deliver in a drama series. like seriously she should win an award. also i like to see northern cali on tv so thats a plus as well :D

prolly run through season 3 n' get caught up in a week. report back with thoughts then \(^o^)/

lol i was searchin for pics of gemma look at what popped up http://sawtoothgroup.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/MUG-SHOT.jpg

here's an article with katey http://images4.fanpop.com/image/pho...ow-gemma-teller-morrow-15613446-2000-1345.jpg

^ She's also Leela in Futurama. ;) Agreed on this show being AMAZING. It basically just gets better Joe... I really don't know why this stayed under the radar for so many. I had to catch up after season 1 and I really was missing out!

i can't wait to catch up on this show. i'm about 1.5 seasons behind.

You can stream it off Netflix. I don't know about outside the US though.
It's gotta be on Megavideo.

just finished the 3rd episode of season 1 :) cant believe this isnt more popular, enjoying it so far!

Well I may be talking to an empty room if nobody on here watches this show but HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. I have NEVER seen something so disturbing and difficult to watch on a cable TV show than what happened in this season's opener. They said this season was going to be more brutal than ever before and so far they're not joking. Anybody else out there watching this?

for some reason i can't really take this show seriously at all. i watched the first three seasons, but for every time i see charlie hunnan doing his horrible american accent i start giggling. it may be easier to overlook if the writing didn't require such massive amounts of suspension of disbelief.

Well I may be talking to an empty room if nobody on here watches this show but HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. I have NEVER seen something so disturbing and difficult to watch on a cable TV show than what happened in this season's opener. They said this season was going to be more brutal than ever before and so far they're not joking. Anybody else out there watching this?

I'm loving it. I only recently caught up, but I find the show great in its own way. It doesn't provoke any thought like The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, or even Oz, but it is well acted by the major characters and plenty exciting.

That was fucked up what that Bryant Gumbel motherfucker did to Tig.

charlie hunnan
Me and friends joked he looked more like a surfer dude than a bikie in the first few seasons, but I still enjoy the show.

Katy Sagal will always remind me of peggy bundy off married with children, but still the show has me hooked wondering what's going to happen next, i like the drugs, violence, and all that shit.

That was fucked up what that Bryant Gumbel motherfucker did to Tig.
Yeah that was pretty emotional, that had me on the edge of my seat for a while, nasty stuff.

This was a solid episode. First things first the play-rape scene with Tig's daughter was hilarious. I laughed aloud when Jax said "wow." right before the commercial break. I'm glad Jax & Tara got married. The ceremony was pretty cute. It's fitting that they're wearing Gemma & John's rings even if it is cheesy and cliche. I can't wait to see Nero take advantage of SoA - Jax & Gemma in particular... too good to be true for sure.

So the ransacking of Gemma's house for the safe was probably the nomads. From other reviews, in case if nobody else could see it (who could? I don't have a theater-sized screen, FX) the documents that guy was looking at was Thomas' (Jax's brother) birth certificate (supposedly).

As an aside... I HATE Jax's hair. It looks pretty ghetto. Why does he have to change it every season? I guess maybe this is better than his worst when his hair was way too long...

Last edited:
I can't wait to see Nero take advantage of SoA - Jax & Gemma in particular... too good to be true for sure.

I see where you're coming from but we're 5 seasons in now and Jax has yet to find some sort of healthy ally/mentor. I was wondering if he could be the guy to help him out of his dangerous relationship with the CIA down the track.......

I got that vibe from their conversation and interaction between each other in the car ride before, up to and after that crazy game of chicken.

Sam crow starts again Tuesday night, one of the best, most complex shows IMO. Get my Roxi the same day. I can hardly wait for both

I just finished watching this series up to the current point a few months ago, pretty much binged on all the episodes straight lol. Can't wait for the new season, although the show kind of seemed to dip off after season 4..