songs you feel in your bones

Ah here, have got caught between what team I support(as relationships dictated such -the tribal council, battles!🤯 😁) . Man U on one side, Liverpool ; in-laws (sic) on the other! 😩🤣

Appreciate the sport. 😉 What's that quote?; " Got to be clever enough to understand it & dumb enough to believe in it!" - paraphrase - like society, eh! 😁❤️

Anyway, songs

Last edited:
Ah here, have got caught between what team I support(as relationships dictated such -the tribal council, battles!🤯 😁) . Man U on one side, Liverpool ; in-laws (sic) on the other! 😩🤣

Appreciate the sport. 😉 What's that quote?; " Got to be clever enough to understand it & dumb enough to believe in it!" - paraphrase - like society, eh! 😁❤️

Anyway, songs

Fucking hell brother that a bad place to be you must have had fun last week

Love pearl jam and think mike mcreedy is one of the most underrated guitarist and the drummer from screaming trees plus a cameo from Lanagan live at the Moore is one concert I would give up my legs for
Eddie Vedder has such a powerful voice. Loved the way he sung "Black".

Eddie Vedder has such a powerful voice. Loved the way he sung "Black".
I remember watching that when it first aired 16 and just mesmerized with the whole unplugged we all get transported to our first real heartbreak listening to that also state of love and trust was a belter aswell it all was

Not a song but an anthem dedicated to my Dad you had many faults but you gave us boys the love of the mighty reds took us to anfield when at that time Indian parents would not have . One of the few times we would get together as father and sons just sharing a common love of the greatest club in the world . How you would have loved us last week 5 0 against the scum

Yasss mate 😁❤️

This film is good was recommended to me recently and the soundtrack is done by a Scottish producer (well English born but she's Scottish really)

And this:

Love the band but she is one of my idols I really feel this song in my bones:

Last edited:
I ain't impressed... I still ain't know who you are, and if you are relevant... @6am-64-14m do you know this guy? It seem lik he's taking his marks of confidence within our boundaries!

I still ain't know who you are
Who knows anything?
Who really cares?
Who is it that needs to know who they are communicating with?
Who are you?
who-are-you-caterpillar.gif

OT: