songs you feel in your bones

so apt as i'm going to rehab in less than a week... though would change the first verse

'i want freedom not a boss
that comes in fully stacked crack pipes
or cut corners of carrier bags'

Nothing like going to Rehab, with a fistful of resentment and envy in ya. Lol

Personally, thats a normal day for me (lol)....do good mate - dont hide yer shite, leak it all out - get it out; find your metal and more importantly, your vulnerability that lines the strength. Good luck again darlin' - give it socks. Look forward to hearing from you on here; post your experience<3

Last edited:
Whatever You Like - T.I. (Clean Version)...personal reasons and memories that will last forever.

Nothing like going to Rehab, with a fistful of resentment and envy in ya. Lol

Personally, thats a normal day for me (lol)....do good mate - dont hide yer shite, leak it all out - get it out; find your metal and more importantly, your vulnerability that lines the strength. Good luck again darlin' - give it socks. Look forward to hearing from you on here; post your experience<3

i've been working my arse off. gonna post more in sober living later. now in secondary care and on my first night out, at my parents. 34 days clean of all drugs, never done more than 3 or 4 days in half my life (i'm 32). thought i was going to rehab for crack and heroin but realised i'm actually a textbook addict that will abuse anything in their vicinity.

i can't throw my benzo stash away though i'm not taking any cos i'll be drug tested tomorrow when i get back. so this song seems apt:

so we escape to our mistakes for they wait patiently for us
oh how they always wait for me
If my fear has kept me here only my fear can set me free