• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social Songs that remind you of your partner or sex in general...

matteric27

Bluelighter
So, there's a select few songs that for me take me to a moment in time or give me the feeling of something so completely that it's almost as if You could close your eyes and relive it.... The one I'm posting is a song that was playing the first time I had sex with the woman I love ...

This is a very strong and loving person who personally I don't understand her being around me... But I thank God daily she is....

Here's another one that will always remind me of my greatest love..we dig Authority Zero as you can well see....

I actually have a bunch of songs that remind me of my partner. This one I particularly like. There isn’t really a music video, but idk how to put music in here except by putting a YouTube link.

I actually have a bunch of songs that remind me of my partner. This one I particularly like. There isn’t really a music video, but idk how to put music in here except by putting a YouTube link.

And I teil you what neither do I , but this damn YouTube does just fine... Thank you for sharing

This song will always dangerously trigger me emotionally, while making me grin with joy recalling some of the best nights I have ever had in bed with a woman (although it relates to 3 different nights / 3 different woman and a pattern of behavior that’s run its course now).

For my wife, I only have to hear the start of Divinyls - 'I Touch Myself'. She used to put it on, while I was driving, then make suggestions that could have lead to me crashing the car! 😁

Thought I'd replied to this - for my wife Divinyls - 'I Touch Myself'. She would put it on in the car, while I was driving, then make suggestions where that I never crashed the car, is amazing!

Fucking senior moments...

Oh fuck I did. Probably only 12 months away from, "nurse, bring some tissue paper, he's drooling again"
No worries, man, it happens to us all! I’m at the point now where I have zero object permanence…if it’s out of sight, it’s out of mind! I will literally buy things from Target, put them away, forget I bought them, buy them AGAIN…then find the first one…

Another great tune that makes me go back...Strung Out is Another favorite, A little "Velvet Alley "gets us up acting like 16 yr Olds and we end up singing it and Jason Cruz the singer sang some heartbreaking shit so we thank whoever that we got it right

Last edited: