View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Someone with experience in HWBR

PsychaStevic

Bluelight Crew
So I've recently acquired a 100 pack of Hawaiian Strain Argyria Nervous (spell check) or Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds. I've never done Lsa before. But I have loads of experience with lsd and dmt alike. O have a strong mentality and can handle myself well when on psychs. I'm looking for someone that's dealt with the substance before to give me a quick run down, my plan is to eat 12 seeds, just chewing them up and leaving them in my mouth for 10-15 then swallowing, then smoking on some decent bud to combat the nausea. I understand that for most the visuals aren't as defined on lsa as lsd, but I'm one to judge the trip more on how I feel internally and when I close my eyes, I'm hoping for something to give CEVs and expand my thoughts for a while so I can meditate. If anyone has any experiences and/or advice with HWBR seeds it'd be much appreciated. Plan on doing this tonight and I will get back to you guys with a report on it.

Be careful with those seeds, they are very powerful. I suggest 6 seeds max on the first occasion.

Start with 6-8 seeds, crush or grind in a coffee grinder. Soak over night in eater wiht a bit of lemon/lime juice. Strain and throw it in you. Best not to have a full stomach as there can be a lot of nausea with them but it is a nice sedate trip.

Has anyone had any experience eating the seeds straight? Just popping then in and crunching down?

^Yeah, I've done it. The thought of it sickens me. HBWR are worthless, find some acid or mushies dude.

My recommendation would be to do a cold water extraction over night and use around 15 or so ground up and drink away when you're ready (make sure to strain the bits out tho) I found that it gave me a satisfyingly strong experience

Literally SWIM did :) A mate of mine decided to try it as he couldn't be arsed waiting for an extraction. He had no effects and my cold water extraction got me a nice trip.

Why are you so keen just to chew them? I'd imagine not only would it be pointless in trying to get high but it would be a rotten experience, (they are hard little buggers).

I don't have any means of properly grinding down the seeds as I don't have a coffee grinder and they would chip my plastic bud grinder. Hell sticky tree gives it a hard time. Maybe put them in a ziplock then put that in another ziploc and smash them up with a hammer?

Eating them works fine, however if you do an extraction the side effects will lessen. Personally I like morning glory seeds better for LSA. I don't find the experience worthless at all, it's possible to get a really nice trip, but part of it involves bodyload, at least at first. And yeah LSD is definitely better, but really they're two different drugs.

I really don't find HBWR to taste bad at all, they're not even bitter really, just kinda woody-tasting with some weirdness. One of the easiest plant drugs to get down IME. Although again, an extraction or sublingual absorption is better as it reduces bodyload.

And yeah you can smash with a hammer, what I would actually do it make a thick envelope of paper, fold them up in it, and smash with a hammer. Better than plastic as the paper will actually be durable, the plastic will just puncture right away. If you eat them straight, just chew them well, no need to pre-crush.

I don't have any means of properly grinding down the seeds as I don't have a coffee grinder and they would chip my plastic bud grinder. Hell sticky tree gives it a hard time. Maybe put them in a ziplock then put that in another ziploc and smash them up with a hammer?

Perfectsolution.

I didn't mean they're worthless as in no trip, but I mean that the pain involved with consuming them makes them worthless when you can eat a little piece of paper and get a much clearer trip without the nausea and bodyload.

And I literally mean it when I say that the thought of chewing them up again sickens me. It was one of the grossest drug experiences I've ever had. One time my roommate and I literally felt poisoned for a two hour period of an LSA trip, it's really a low tier drug.

Thats a pretty high dose. First times is closer to 6-8 seeds. If you get fresh seeds, it can be an immersive and profound trip, ocassionally anyway. Ive had strong visual and entheogenic experiences with them although they were never really my favorite; the heavenly blue had a better feeling for me.

So guys after my siblings test last night it seemed 12 seeds chewed finely and swished around my mouth for 20 min till it was practically a clear liquid didn't work. Taste wasn't bad, I simply couldn't hold it in any longer due to the amount of spit and I didn't want to swallow them since I've heard the nausea is a hell of a deterrent. Kind of disappointed in these seeds as I've heard 12 could be pushing it for some, not going to go e up o them just yet though I'll do a CWE as you guys suggested but with 20 seeds. I also hypothesize that a trip I'd taken 5 days ago off of 3 hits of lsd could have my tolerance a bit too high to feel the effects of lsa, will report back with an update when I can

So guys after my siblings test last night it seemed 12 seeds chewed finely and swished around my mouth for 20 min till it was practically a clear liquid didn't work. Taste wasn't bad, I simply couldn't hold it in any longer due to the amount of spit and I didn't want to swallow them since I've heard the nausea is a hell of a deterrent. Kind of disappointed in these seeds as I've heard 12 could be pushing it for some, not going to go e up o them just yet though I'll do a CWE as you guys suggested but with 20 seeds. I also hypothesize that a trip I'd taken 5 days ago off of 3 hits of lsd could have my tolerance a bit too high to feel the effects of lsa, will report back with an update when I can
Sublingual*

^Yeah, I've done it. The thought of it sickens me. HBWR are worthless, find some acid or mushies dude.
Unfortunately my cid connect up and moved to the west coast :( the sunshine state's lacking the orange sunshine I need ?

There are a LOT of look a likes frequently missold as argyreia nervosa. Argyreia Speciosa is often sold as baby woodrose. Years ago I had a graphic that showed many of these look a likes but i cannot find it. Wit authentic fresh seed, as few as four will cause noticable effects and half a dozen or so will give a +++. I think it is safe to say the authentic deal is not as widely available as may seem. If one is eating 10+ seeds amnd getting mild effects, they may not be what they should.

Yeah there are a ton of really weak or bunk HBWR seeds. I got some really strong seeds once and wow, they were a lot better than the other times I've tried them, where they seemed pretty weak. Also they should be fresh.

LSA seeds can be interesting most of all for their body high and lethargy with some dreamy and slightly psychedelic effects, but also fair potential of body load limits their usefulness. Forget about similarity to LSD, a 10% similarity even seems pretty optimistic.
For these reasons cannabis goes well with it after you have gotten experienced with it on its own as it may soften body load / enhance body high and potentiate weak trips and being stoned can be pleasantly lethargic anyway.

Don't push the dose hoping that it's something is not. That mentality is a terrible thing that has put many people in trouble with many types of drugs. For example wanting to hole on dissociatives that are hardly hypnotic-anaesthetic.

Sure there are standard drugs people resort to when they haven't gotten hold of better options yet, but you're better off accepting that your options to 'maximize their potential' are almost always very limited or unhealthy.

Eating 12 HBWR seeds will work. I ate 50 seeds+ once, and started with twelve seeds extacted in vodka, then mixed with orange juice. I ate the remindig seed parts from the extraction. I felt the effects after about 1.5 hours. But after a some time, i felt like the effects were'ent strong enough, so i did another 14 seeds. This was Hawaiian strain, and when those seeds kicked in, i definitely tripped. My pupills were dialeted just like on LSD.

It really works the way its described on the internett. Like a mild LSD trip with less visuals. And more of a body high too, rather than stimulating. It at some point reminded me of good MDMA =). I didn't get much visuals though, but noticed slight breathing in objects. I aslo felt dreamy and sedated. Sometimes sleepy.
But LSA is alot different from LSD still.
It's good!! xD

I also smoked cannabis like usual, the whole time under the trip. It mixed very well, like the marijuana just gave it the kick the trip needed. I recommened mixing with pot or MDMA. =)

After eating the remaining seeds (around 25).. And after it kicked in i was very high and only got higher. But it was late, so i kind of just passed out on the couch. XD

The next day I felt a little after-glow. It really felt better when I smoked some ganja. XP

I dont recommend doing as many seeds as i did the first time, start with 8-20. Iv'e often seen people recommending 12 seeds! ;-)
Dont start with more thAn 15+ seeds!

Tea and juice is good. So i nut chocolate and pot..

XD

Safe trippin' y'all.

=D

Last edited:
In my experience, LSA containing seeds, both HBWR and Morning Glory are a harsh and punishing trip compared to the comparatively clean and lucid psychedelia of LSD and other synthetic hallucinogens... HBWR especially.

The body load and nausea (for me at least) is at times almost overwhelming and turns the trip into a feat of endurance... so in retrospect I think it can be hard to appreciate the full extent of the psychedelic experience, when you're just focusing on keeping it together.

This could be something to do with the fact that I have only ever done very high doses however.

I usually have mixed feelings about weed on psychedelics but in this case I think it really, really helps, in fact it is almost a necessity.