• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Some question about Tramadol WD

If your lucky they aint even fucked up

Check it out when you can

I also need to do that to see if I was lucky enough to avoid damaging myself in that way too from poly-drug use, or if it recovered since I’m relatively decent for quite a long time

i think i tried it. I felt like having sex only once in almost two weeks and 10 seconds is not my best result.

That doesn’t mean anything. That’s normal when stopping any opiods and certainly disappointing for milions girls out there, well it’s kinda funny too, but that doesn’t say anything about your levels of testosterone. That gets better pretty soon and if not some get lucky like me during cleaning up and end up with a girl having orgasm in a minute, minute of sweet sweet torture for me at a time..got hard just from writing this lol..

Go check your testosterone level with doctor...

quick login

I've reached my 12th day again. I've been able to sleep again for 2 days, although it's only 5-6 hours, but I'm happy about that too. the physical part is still going on, I'm weak as shit, but most of the acute symptoms have passed.

this time I'm not just counting the days, I'm waiting for the next psychotherapy because I was able to draw a lot of strength from the first one. it makes me happy even with the smear of dysphoria.
I tried sex again today, but I finished it again as a 10 second world record holder, so I have to wait for that one, it seems.

I wish perseverance to everyone who is currently struggling!

Kratom gets rid of 99% of withdrawal symptoms for me. I even used to alternate between kratom and tramdol. It is a miracle plant. I have zero fear about tramadol withdrawal with kratom. I just get a few mild brain zaps on day 2 or 3. And I get a bit tired late afternoon.

Kratom gets rid of 99% of withdrawal symptoms for me. I even used to alternate between kratom and tramdol. It is a miracle plant. I have zero fear about tramadol withdrawal with kratom. I just get a few mild brain zaps on day 2 or 3. And I get a bit tired late afternoon.
About 2 years ago I had a heavy habit of tramadol. I went cold turkey after 6 months of continuous use. this is heavely use, daily 1500 mg+...

i tried kratom and it took almost all the withdrawal away. but when I stopped, the withdrawal came back stronger than ever. Maybe I wasn't patient because I only used it for a few days.
But in my case, unfortunately, kratom is not a solution because I was unfortunately also addicted to it in the past.

they say it's just a medicinal plant, but the withdrawal was at least as bad and long as a more long opiate use.
but just I only used it for a few months.

now I went for CT again, this is my 14th day but now I have a real CT, (sadly) I didn't use any OTC and alcohol. So far, this is the hardest of all, and I have gone through 5 serious withdrawals. It's been 2 weeks and I still can't sleep. this road is cruel, but I'm still trying to persevere.

so thanks for the tip, but I would just abuse the Kratom, so I'd rather endure the suffering.

"Maybe I wasn't patient because I only used it for a few days."

This is why. It takes 2 weeks to get over physical withdrawals. I taper down the kratom after 2 weeks until I am forgetting to take it and then I just stop approximately 1 month after starting the kratom.

You definitely need kratom for at least 12 days. I never felt a buzz from kratom so have never wanted to take it. I have some capsules and powder and liquid kratom that is years old.

I wish I knew about kratom and all the different strains when I quit taking tramadol. The withdrawals were sheer hell!

What strain of Kratom do you recommend for Tramadol withdrawals?

What strain of Kratom do you recommend for Tramadol withdrawals?
I don't know about different strains. I think super meang da is a common one that one or two vendors recommended I get when I asked them this question. I might have had red and green versions of it.