• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Soma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoman73

Greenlighter
Anyone ever went to Mexico to get soma. Dr cut me off after 3 years and they’re the only thing that works on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Bluelight. I edited out some drug seeking stuff, we don't allow any discussion of how to get drugs here.

Welcome to Bluelight. I edited out some drug seeking stuff, we don't allow any discussion of how to get drugs here.
I wasn’t asking where to get drugs. I was asking does anyone know a legit Dr I can go to. I have 30 years of medical files. That’s actually an infringement on my free speech as I was NOT seeking drugs. 1 asking if someone has ever gone to Mexico and 2 if anyone know a good Dr. thank anyway

That's considered seeking drugs here. You can't ask for recommendations on which doctor to go. It doesn't matter if you have 30 years of medical files or whatever, we don't know that. Anyone could come on here and say they have 30 years of medical files. Buelight is very strict when it comes to drug seeking.

But it’s okay for people to tell each other how to get high, the best way to make some drugs ? Wow, what a joke. Close my acct please, fascist.

Status
Not open for further replies.