• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Soma from mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

FractalMe

Bluelighter
I know its a barbiturate but this prefix seemed to fit most.

Anyone familiar with the Mexico brand Collins soma's with the bird on it? I took 1mg of prescribed xanax too and have had 30mg of IR adderall, want to be very careful but....

I couldn't find dosage info and I am just wondering how many mg this comes out too, i've looked online but have not found that brand.

I know they are genuine but cannot find any info on if its 100, 350, or 500mg.

Soma is not a barbiturate, only has similar pharmacology

if you need to identify your pill you can easily google that based on it's markings / identifiers

I have looked and I appreciate the correction, I looked it up and it's a carbamate I guess. I've already tried pill identifiers and could not find info on the brand.

Just wondered if anyone was familiar with the markings, don't have the ability to put a pic on but I'll keep digging.

Thank you for the response.

any pill, from Mexico, that was not on a pill database would sketch me out

but alas, I guess you know we can't really ID that pill here

personally I've seen A LOT of somas directly from Mexico and I've never seen a "bird" logo

I was told by the person I got it from finally, they are 350mg.

Would it be risky to take another after 1mg Xanax since 9pm along with one of the Soma's?

A 350mg dose will last around 4 hours and it's 1:27pm now. I'd like to come down a bit and go to bed after the adderall. Maybe it's a better idea to use another half Xanax? I just know mixing these can be dangerous if you aren't careful.

I know the source for sure but I also know in Mexico there has been reports of fake pills even at the pharmacies (which is where it was sourced).

Family member who gave them to me has had a prescription before and assures me it feels the same as their previous US brand pills they had years back.

Looks like, with some research on Erowid experience vault that overdoses usually happen with the inclusion of 1050mg+ and alcohol/benzos.,

I took a 10mg valium at 2pm today and then 350mg Soma at 4 and another at 6pm. No alcohol involved. Seems safe and consistent. Been using these as I detox from a 1/5th a day alcohol dependency.

Looks like doctors don't even prescribe carbamates more than a few weeks due to toxicity. Will def not be getting more and continue the Valium taper

Looks like, with some research on Erowid experience vault that overdoses usually happen with the inclusion of 1050mg+ and alcohol/benzos.,
with my own personal CNS depressant overdoses and experience.... yeah it's easy to say X + X at whatever dose was not fatal..... which always leads to the reasoning to take more which ends up being fatal.

Don't psychologically fuck/kill yourself like that. Be safe friend.

My last near fatal overdose was fent/xanax/ketamine + 3-4 beers. All low dose. Was convinced I was safe because it was "low dose" on each drug....

Was purple and in seizure an hour later...

Downer overdoses are so deceptive.... and when it's done, it's already too late. Fucked.

Sorry no pill ID questions here but you got some good advice

Status
Not open for further replies.