• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Solo trip

It's a strange thing, when on a solo trip, I have at times wanted to find someone to talk to, while at other times in social trips, I had a desire to find a quiet place for alone with my thoughts time.

Avoid TV IMO, while it can be cool, it is better IMO if TV is something you stumble upon - If you decided to trip at home.

If you are to commune with nature, I recommend the day trip rather then an all evening trip. Say drop at like 3 pm, so your peak will be near sunset. As others have said keep yourself in a quiet familiar place, have a nice pack of supplies with you.... water maybe some fruit and stuff.... granola bars, Sunglasses just in case you happen to run into a stranger. Everything IMO can be concealed with shades, cause if a person can't see your eyes they have no way of really knowing you are tripping IMO. I have carried on interesting strange conversations with people while day tripping and they had NO idea I was tripping, and I was confident in my ability to conversate behind the knowledge that my eyes were concealed. Ideas that a butterfly or bird is beautiful and unique are ideas that may seem novel whilst on LSD yet the expression is actually rather common.

I have a self perception of crazy eyes, cause that was the way my mom figured out I was on drugs...... it may be more me then others, but My puils get so big and I feel like they are all over the place.