• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Socially Crippling Side-Effect of Ketamine?

Not everyone who does meth feels the need to constantly jerk off rite, I know this because I had friends who were on it and I speak from ''personal'' experience if you like it to put it that way, but don't think too much as u see I kinda have mercy in my rhymes. You can do K at a rave rite and u go very well, u can dance u can socialize it's not always the myth that once you take K you become a couch potato. The only drug you can't control it's Salvia.

I mean if you put a bunch of people in a room and gave them pharmaceutical cocaine chances are you’d have a similar effect. That or the opposite.

I have met people who fit your description while on dissociatives, being on dissos produces delusions of reference in some people, where they tend to assume everything relates to them and their experience. However, I think most people have enough self-awareness to not become so totally unaware of their behavior. Some people are like that without any drugs, too, or on stimulants, or on alcohol. I'd say it's more down to the individual's personality than it is to a specific effect of the drug.