• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v9 ~ Kreppel/Doughnut appreciation Plaza - Token bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
My birthdays are usually spent with one or two friends and a really huge amount of cocaine (my friend always gives me a quarter of coke for my birthday because she's rich as fuck and she knows how much I love blow).

Damn, it's been a while since I've been all up in the OD Social! I miss it! I just miss Bluelight in general! I took a 4 month break due to a stupid relapse, but now that's in the past and I can't wait to devote time to Bluelight :) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM fucking love it.

Post script: I fucking LOVE my Suboxone. I feel opiated on 4MG. I'm taking it as prescribed this time <3 Wow, it's been almost a YEAR since I started my Subs! Well, I did take a 5-month break off my Suboxone this past spring-summer. I'm back on the Sub-Train and I love it.

oh yes i am high................^how long have you been on sub xtc?

Damn, it's been a while since I've been all up in the OD Social! I miss it! I just miss Bluelight in general! I took a 4 month break due to a stupid relapse, but now that's in the past and I can't wait to devote time to Bluelight :) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM fucking love it.

Post script: I fucking LOVE my Suboxone. I feel opiated on 4MG. I'm taking it as prescribed this time <3 Wow, it's been almost a YEAR since I started my Subs! Well, I did take a 5-month break off my Suboxone this past spring-summer. I'm back on the Sub-Train and I love it.

Hey!!! I fuckin have missed your presence! Please come back to us!

not quite a donut, but i just finished devouring a chocolate eclair with fresh strawberries and evenmoar chocolate shaving after i whipped up a light pasta salad with some calamari for lunch as i just went to the grocery store. so fucking full i'm finding it hard sucking down this cigarette while sipping on some staminade.

what's up OD folks? had my first shot of morphine after a few days abstinence; felt awesome mayne. took a bit of valium before dad and i went to the shops. feeling ridiculously good at the moment.

why do you bother going in there? isn't it just a bunch of guys half naked doing drugs in front of each other without any real discussion going on?

first time I've ever gone in there actually...and I didn't see any of that lol...there's some troll in there now though...

Sounds better than mine lol...

Did nothing at 16, worked my first day at starbucks at 17, 18 I cleaned out my pipe for resin to get high, 19 got fucked over on bunk cid, last year I didn't do anything...gotta at least have a decent 21 lmao...

On my 21st birthday my nurse in the psych ward handed me a cupcake with a candle (not allowed to actually be lit) and a cup full of xanax and valium.

did she service your parts as well? if not, that's poor form on her behalf. though, can't complain too much with the benzo cocktail.

Oh thats right I got bupe too... In a second cup.

What a 21st.

But no she did not service my parts. :(. I mean shit, she didn't even light my candle...

nodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnod

Status
Not open for further replies.