• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v8. Tokenname <3 XXXYYY ~ Please Report To The Principals Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ UGA, but I gotta support just about every team in the SEC.

I love Georgia and UK but the SEC is so dominant. My team will never win now :/ and I do t get to harasses Kansas fans as much anymore.

I know it man. I was super excited when Mizzou moved over but it basically screws my team out of contention for the foreseeable future. And I won't see MU at the Big 12 championship tournement in Kansas City like I used to before now. Oh well it's good for my school and the conference.

I know it man. I was super excited when Mizzou moved over but it basically screws my team out of contention for the foreseeable future. And I won't see MU at the Big 12 championship tournement in Kansas City like I used to before now. Oh well it's good for my school and the conference.

You never know, pretty much anything can happen in the SEC since every team is either really fucking good or at least decent.

OK, here's one for you.
You know the way your body feels when on LSD, not your mind, just the body "high"?
Have any of you ever had a prescription drug that felt similar (just a hint of that same feeling)? - Cause I have and have always wanted to see if anyone else experienced this.
I'll wait and see if there is any response before I let you know which one it was.

(Mods, if you want to delete this please do, I don't want a whole thread opened in DC or anywhere else, it is not that important seeing as I already know the answer).
Thx

OK, here's one for you.
You know the way your body feels when on LSD, not your mind, just the body "high"?
Have any of you ever had a prescription drug that felt similar (just a hint of that same feeling)? - Cause I have and have always wanted to see if anyone else experienced this.
I'll wait and see if there is any response before I let you know which one it was.

(Mods, if you want to delete this please do, I don't want a whole thread opened in DC or anywhere else, it is not that important seeing as I already know the answer).
Thx

Yes I know that feeling, but I don't know what drug you'd compare it to! I'm eager to read your response.

Packing a bowl. Opi'd.

shreddedlettuce I'd love to know what drug you're referring to.

That "body" high from LSD is one of my favorite feelings in the world. Speaking of acid, I want some soon when the tree's all start changing colors so I can walk around in the country side taking it all in :D

Shreddedlettuce, supposedly SSRI's give you that feeling like you're always coming up on LSD but the trip never kicks in, which seems very uncomfortable, tbh, but I've never taken SSRI's.

That "body" high from LSD is one of my favorite feelings in the world. Speaking of acid, I want some soon when the tree's all start changing colors so I can walk around in the country side taking it all in :D

Fuckyeah, LSD <3

fuck yeah i found the music files i musta misplaced when benzo'd out a few months back!

if anyone is into instrumental rock check out "God is an Astronaut". simply amazing to listening to on opiates with a few chill bills accompanying it!

I'd say ssris are about as close as your gonna get. But then again I've never been a fan of LSD.

How's OD? The drought in my area is finally over and hurricane Isaac is blessing the Mississippi/Missouri valley with lots of rain. I wish I could kick back with a bowl and enjoy the weather and football together. Tri! Make a time machine so I can have a medical jibber with you.

does anyone else ever have blotters that were the size of fuckin' stamps? i swear to god, when i got them i thought i'd been ripped off but they were pretty fucking good.

I'd say ssris are about as close as your gonna get. But then again I've never been a fan of LSD.

How's OD? The drought in my area is finally over and hurricane Isaac is blessing the Mississippi/Missouri valley with lots of rain. I wish I could kick back with a bowl and enjoy the weather and football together. Tri! Make a time machine so I can have a medical jibber with you.

I'll attempt to email you some hashish.

Oh yeah? Did you enjoy the visit?

yes i did. my band played a show there, as venues on the west side are kind of shitty, and i have a bunch more booked around holly wood spread out through the next two months.

rolling a joint of some super jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.