• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v7. ~ I'm a Horse With No Race (Look at my Face)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ sound like your in for an awesome night my friend. I just ingested some oral hash oil as well. I'll probably end up smoking after I make a lady friend dinner tonight. I've got a busy Sunday evening, gotta go to a housewarming/birthday bash too!

I am finally done for the day. Do I'm doing great. True Blood comes on in 8 min. So I'll see y'all in a hr. :)

Oral hash? Well all the cool kids seem to be doing it, so I guess I'll do too, and ill eat some opium with it ;)

stoned as fuckkk.

Oral cannabis and cannabis extracts are far superior to smoking/vapeing .

The high is MUCh better , last at least 3x as long, and you save hella bud.

and the D man will be here in about an hour :)

I don't think you save hella bud with edibles, at least, I don't.

Evening OD

Oral hash? Well all the cool kids seem to be doing it, so I guess I'll do too, and ill eat some opium with it ;)

are you still crawling like a meth fiend finding little clumps?

sonnuva...

i've just arrived home after an oral surgery assessment. getting my 4 wisdom teeth out. now the question isto continue to stay clean or jack my tolerance up even more(?) to watch their faces in sheer horror as they have to continue to pump midazolam and fentanyl into me=D

hopefully i can skip the 2 hour recovery session in the ward and just be driven home and ride it out in my own comfort zone. knowing my luck i'll be put next to some old geriatric fart.

not crawling around, no, I just keep finding some like in my pocket. I guess I must've bought a lot. I'm going to buy another half gram of in about a week or so, or a half gram of ice. or a quarter gram of each. but I also want ketamine... too many choices

are you still crawling like a meth fiend finding little clumps?

sonnuva...

i've just arrived home after an oral surgery assessment. getting my 4 wisdom teeth out. now the question isto continue to stay clean or jack my tolerance up even more(?) to watch their faces in sheer horror as they have to continue to pump midazolam and fentanyl into me=D

hopefully i can skip the 2 hour recovery session in the ward and just be driven home and ride it out in my own comfort zone. knowing my luck i'll be put next to some old geriatric fart.
Trust me that's not how it works, they aren't going to keep pumping you full of general anesthesia cocktails. Don't jack up your tolerance before a surgery that's stupid, plain and simple.

i was kidding, man. it's all good. i've been some places, man. seen some shit.

either way i've got to be out cold for around a half hour the while the dentist does his thing - they wouldn't let you suffer through having to watch all your wisdom teeth be yanked one by one. they're aware of my pain condition and the medications as well so when i have the consultation with the anesthesiologist prior to the surgery we'll have a plan worked out. it's not for another two months:\ better than usually having to wait a couple years on the public waiting list, though.

dude did a filling for me a few weeks back and was real chatty this time and friendly. sparked up conversation with me instead of the usual in/out as quick as you can. a nice indian guy who'd been living in south africa (central part where they speak afrikaant - he's fluent in 5 different languages) and moved to australia 4 years ago. he had a good whinge about how strict the highway patrol and city cops are with breathylising and drink driving (even though he doesn't drink) which sold me. and understands our town is littered with unnecessary round-a-bouts.

Yeah I get ultra high grade hash oil that I've dissolved in ethanol for a month. It's the same concept as with green dragon, except I attemp to evaporate as much alcohol as possible to make it an ultra soluble medium for oral cannabinoids. Like very strong butter with a nice shot of alcohol for good measure. It only takes 2-3 1 FLoz shots for a strong buzz. It made smoking and enjoying a few gin drinks very nice tonight..

How's it going, OD?

Feels weird being back here, kinda like if you were to visit and old place you moved out of. Everything is familiar, yet somewhat different.

Hmmm, I think wiggi is the only name I recognize...

I don't think you save hella bud with edibles, at least, I don't.

really ?

I thought it was commonly agreed upon that cannabis has a much better BA orally ?

If you smoked a gram over 5-8 hours vs putting a gram in a well made edible I would say the edible would get me much more high.

I also dont get "burnt out" like I would if i smoked heavily all day.

When I do the math, I'm not saving any bud when I make oral cannabis. I don't get burnt out either even when I smoke heavily all day ;)

What's up ODDD

this makes me fondly remember the time we baked a smallish batch of brownies, and put something like 15 grams of very good hash into them. highest i ever got off anything THC-related.

this makes me fondly remember the time we baked a smallish batch of brownies, and put something like 15 grams of very good hash into them. highest i ever got off anything THC-related.

Christ.

It is VERY possible to literately trip of oral cannabis, especially high grade hash.

Ive read many reports of people getting 12+ hour "lsd like" trips from a gram of oral hash.

Ill try it one day. Gatta make sure to have benzos on deck tho in case things get out of hand.

Lol, good luck tripping with LSD like visuals off hash! I really hope you come back here one day and say "Tricomb I did it, it worked".

I'm rolling up a medicinal cigarette.

Lol, good luck tripping with LSD like visuals off hash! I really hope you come back here one day and say "Tricomb I did it, it worked".

I'm rolling up a medicinal cigarette.

Same.

Christ.

It is VERY possible to literately trip of oral cannabis, especially high grade hash.

Ive read many reports of people getting 12+ hour "lsd like" trips from a gram of oral hash.

Ill try it one day. Gatta make sure to have benzos on deck tho in case things get out of hand.

definitely possible, ive experienced it a few times myself. However there are only CEVs, no OEVs. It's not "LSD-like" at ALL, but it's psychedelic for SURE. You trip, pretty hard too.

Same.

definitely possible, ive experienced it a few times myself. However there are only CEVs, no OEVs. It's not "LSD-like" at ALL, but it's psychedelic for SURE. You trip, pretty hard too.
you can get OEV's . its all dose dependent

how much did you eat ?

So to be sure to trip, if I put 28 grams of high quality hash into a very small concentrated batch of brownies, I'd get OEVs? What kind of OEVs?

Status
Not open for further replies.