• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sober Sex

I hear lots of dudes say sex on weed is great. MDMA and LSD sex is way effing better. Coke too.

I haven’t had sex, sober or otherwise, since February or early March. I never thought I’d be sad about that but yes, I’d like to remedy that status.

I haven’t had sex, sober or otherwise, since February or early March. I never thought I’d be sad about that but yes, I’d like to remedy that status.
It’s over rated, I bought a damn good rabbit and I swear I’ll never need a man again. It’s better, takes instruction well and I’m never left unsatisfied. 💅🏻

I know the rabbit! I can certainly get one on Amazon! I’m glad to hear that it’s satisfying!

It’s over rated, I bought a damn good rabbit and I swear I’ll never need a man again. It’s better, takes instruction well and I’m never left unsatisfied. 💅🏻

Seconded! Granted, they get better as they get older but in general the average male is pretty meh. Only been with two girls but they were also reasonably meh but they had an excuse, they weren't experienced! Good sex is had to find.... until then there's the rabbit or sex on drugs haha

I think sex sober is wonderful.

Wait, weed isn't sobriety?

I must say the best sex I've ever had was on some good LSD. The next best was a few days after we both kicked opiates and we're stone cold sober. There is some purity in that.
lsd sex is so good

it is #1 in my book

body high, the connection, orgasm leads to super intense visuals

God damn, that's a LONG time without sex...but I'll beat you all to it, the last time was in 2010...that is a long, long, long time.

10 years is wild. That is like a priest. If it got that bad and plain out begging didn't work, then I guess you would have to pay.

I think in 2020 less people are meeting.

3rd day and already planning on more HOW can you guys go so long? 8(

I would lose my mind. TEN YEARS?

I haven’t had sober sex in at least 20 years and I don’t want to start.
How about you?

Sober sex sucks it's true;

Drunk sex is good it's true;

Damn 20 years though?

How you keep track of each specific lay while being fucked up;