• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sober Sex

I prefer Marijuana, especially when my partner is smoking, too. If not, I have sober sex, too. But mostly we smoke Marijuana and/or take Cocaine. It's very different as I have no relationship since a year. I have 2 "friendships plus". Both know each other, we know we doesn't want a relationship, there is no problem at all - because if your partner doesn't take anything and I want to, I never hide it, I do it. 2 times somebody went home because of this but i have two very functional hands, so literally fuck it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't like ONS because everything is so weird, you don't know each other, you don't know what your partner likes or not - this is nothing for me. When I'm solo I always have affaires that last sometimes years.

Last edited:
I always have a drink and of course an opiate. From 2003 - 2010 I never had sex without blow. I can also say that I’ve never done coke or ecstasy that didn’t lead to sex. From 1999 - 2003, I had sex with opiates and alcohol. Prior to that, all teenage sex was with drinking and weed.

I want drug sex soon because when on Ketamine I can relax, when I have sober sex I can't relax I've not cum before and if I don't feel a special vibe or connection with a man I don't like sex with him and I don't even feel much as I just want it over with, I have sex issues so I need to start having more drug sex, on Ketamine really, GBL (GHB but stronger) if I could get it lol love sex on that it's good even if I can't cum it's good not G in about 15 years lol

LSD or 2cb is beyond any other drug for sex, but alas you can't use them alot. But stimulants mainly to keep it going for long periods where most men can't fuck for more than a few minutes completely wired on speed fucking for hours

Want to try that when I get to trip properly, well after a few trips and I'm used to it

I have no intention of having any sober sex ever. I was mildly stoned during the years before turbo weed in CA (before pot was legalized) and never have to worry about this again. I was recently in another US State and it was weird hanging with my brother and asking about smoking a bowl and him saying his connect was fresh out. What? No dispensary?

I had sober sex for the first time in a year this afternoon. While not unpleasant for either party, I was frustrated by how quick I was compared to chemsex.

Out of everything going on since I quit meth, today’s interlude probably came the closest to me actively thinking about having a relapse.

Maybe I just need more practice to re-train my endurance.

Yeahhhh I dunno mannn... all my best experiences have been on something. Dunno if it's the people I'm sleeping with but sober sex is effing boring aye? Sad fact of life.

I had sober sex for the first time in a year this afternoon. While not unpleasant for either party, I was frustrated by how quick I was compared to chemsex.

Out of everything going on since I quit meth, today’s interlude probably came the closest to me actively thinking about having a relapse.

Maybe I just need more practice to re-train my endurance.

My libido skyrocketed after quiting hard drugs and i came really fucking fast. No complaints because i was alone.

Endurance is needed here too you are not alone.

Sex on weed is sober sex. Some of the best sex is sloppy drunk and blazed. Not to say you won't wake up sober and have sex.

2 things that will kill a sex life. Opiate and anti d's. It will not be normal.

Would imagine people on stims have good sex too.

since i got into recovery i have had almost no sex drive. i think its the psychological effects of long term sexual abuse then prostituting myself.

i feel really guilty about it even though my boyf, who i've been with on and off since i was 16 so we have royally fucked the shit out of each other, doesn't complain. when i do manage i enjoy it for a bit then just want it to be over. it sucks cos i used to fucking love sex.

the whole thing made me realise i had never had a sexual experience without being under the influence.