• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Sober Living Social Thread

d81146fb26.jpg

I was so stoked to visit my chosen barber for the first time since getting back to LA tonight, and to my absolute horror they were closed. Fucking holidays. I was so looking forward to getting my Mohawk back in action...

CH, that pic of the Trump-cat fucking rules!

TPD, I bet you can rock the fuck out of a 'hawk.

That's badass, TPD. Personally, I keep various parts of my head shaved, largely to make the dickheads I work with uncomfortable... :p

EXACTLY! It makes it super easy to weed out haters and people I generally wouldn't want anything to do with from those I might not otherwise know I would ;)

Nice TPG. I used to rock liberty spikes back in my art-school days. You look so young for being the solid font of wisdom that you are.

Thanks kick. It's all a facade you know ;)

I'm told I have an old soul though, perhaps that is why?

I think you can comfortably claim an old soul mate..! Ain't no faking what you've got.

Best compliment of the new year my friend, thank you! <3 Xx Boy did I need to hear that after the last few days... Thanks again compañero :)

I'm too old and too fucking cold !

Man, funny you mention being cold. I've been freezing my ass off every since I detoxed in October. I keep wondering if these chills are a lingering WD symptom. Seems impossible.

Man, funny you mention being cold. I've been freezing my ass off every since I detoxed in October. I keep wondering if these chills are a lingering WD symptom. Seems impossible.

using and then/and coming off opiates effects one's heat/cold perception through kappa-opioid receptor modulation. I think it can go back to normal after many months, or longer.

very interesting stuff.

using and then/and coming off opiates effects one's heat/cold perception through kappa-opioid receptor modulation. I think it can go back to normal after many months, or longer.

very interesting stuff.

I didn't know that was the mechanism. And I certainly didn't know it could go on so long. It's definitely interesting.

You in CO or something captain? Cause it might be wet but it sure ain't very cold in the city right now... Guess it depends on one's point of reference :)

When are we gonna get bulgogi?!!!? ;)