Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So you want to moderate Aus Social?

Status
Not open for further replies.
.dR spgeddi - anyone who can keep count of my post count in Word Assoc gets my vote ;) If you can sift through all that then you can easily sift through threads and moderate :)

just a quick note for anyone thinking of applying - we're not even really looking at the applications until the due date, it's a while but all applications will be considered at the same time - we're not going to make a decision on who we want until after the date.

Ugh that's my messed up way of saying we haven't picked anyone yet and won't even think of picking anyone til all options are in :)

^^^ of course it is - why do you think i'm leaving ;)

haste-love you know exactly where we put your application :p

unsticking this - you know where to send your applications, under a week to go now :)

umm, this didnt really deserve its own thread so i just thought id randomly post it here...

why is this forum the only region that has its own social dicussion? obviously because i live in this region i am happy with the situation. but if i was in america or uk i wouldn't be a happy chappy :) are aussies that intelligent and humorous that we deserve our own forum; definately! =D

^^

The lounge really doesnt give us an opportunity to discussion issues we face or are interesting in, because its full of people from the states who just yammer about things that are interesting to them...

The people from the UK just talk about stuff in UK drug discussion etc... i think its totally reasonable for us to have our own forum..... Why shouldnt we?

I'll let someone who was around at the time answer that :p (around oct 2000)

afair our other forums were overrun by regional social chatter and the demand was being enough it was created

Backo said:
^^

The lounge really doesnt give us an opportunity to discussion issues we face or are interesting in, because its full of people from the states who just yammer about things that are interesting to them...
Nah, you're just too pussy to go into the lounge :p ;)

only a few more days guys, so if you're thinking about applying now would probably be a good time :)

i think backo should do it. he's really dedicated to the scene.

The thread is not called "Post here if you don't want to moderate Aus Social"...

The ONLY posts invited are serious applications for the Aus Social moderator position, and Kitty has specifically forbidden off-topic posting. There is a whole forum of nonsense posts here you can contribute to without fear of reproach.

To everyone: Please do not hamper the administrative threads by drawing them off topic.

BigTrancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.