• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

So what drugs are you guys stacking up on during the quarantine?

Cocaine and Weed. Now that I learn another way to use my coke.... I am please however. I have to stop for a week or so. I love the way the coke feels in my pussy and in my ass. Nothing like Corona to learn something new.

2 ozs of weed, 100, 36mg XR Concerta, half sheet of double dipped lsd, Also recently got prescribed adderall 10mg XR’s hoping to bump up to 20 here soon. Will also get some Mdma soon.

Meth. Savvy (piece of shit) get a better deal than most dealers buy bulk.. before corona.

Ya cLonazolam and pregablin? What about johnnies or aka gabapentin
i meant clonazepam and gabapentin, yes i bang my morphine i get 20mg/ML ampoules. u can't compare it to oral morphine, it's a different league.

I am runnin low on weed but I panic bought that shit in March. Need more

Im getting about three bupres and gonna be sharing one with my friends cause the whole city is dry. Trying to make the two last me a long time. Also gram of coke and gram of heroin, trying to use those just once a week..

Mainly Heroin, Ecstacy, Kratom, Bupernorphine and Crack but the stims never last long as expected. Have a great connect for cheap bricks tho so it's normal for me to have like 50-100 bags of dope in the cut my habit is fierce and I run through that shit pretty quick. I love it tho and since I no lost my fiance it's about the only thing keeping me from ending it so it is what it is. Thinking about getting a whole bunch of 3-Flouro-PCP to binge on this summer as it would surely help in that regard as well. I was doing so much better when I was under her watch I'm a fucking madman for real I will smoke grams of Crack without issue in a day and shoot so much Dope I just fade back into the bed for hours...

Adderall, Xanax, beer, and weed for me
hi.. I m new here. Well i have my opium..and also few strips of tramadols and few 100ml bottles of codeine cough syrup. But my regular thing is opium. All other stuff is for emergency. Thnks

My scripts of Zenzedi, xanax, and halcion are all being saved up as best I can. God it's nice to have them during this time.

I stocked up all my RC-Benzoes and my Pharmas as well. Cocaine is never a problem.

JJ

Do actual LEOs waste their time trying to catch people here? I know when it comes to drugs cops will take anything they can catch, but i figured trying to nab people on an anonymous forum would be pretty ineffective.
You'd be surprised

Do actual LEOs waste their time trying to catch people here? I know when it comes to drugs cops will take anything they can catch, but i figured trying to nab people on an anonymous forum would be pretty ineffective.

It's not something I'd go out of my way to look for, but OP looks like a dating site catfish. Not to mention their profile doesn't exist anymore.