Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So what do you LIKE about yourself?

drugfukkdrockstar

Bluelight Crew
Just what the title says - name a few or more or less things that you actually like about yourself. Can be physically and mentally. Try to list more than one..... or even list one of each! And even try to explain WHY you like these things about you. Don't just give blunt answers - give reasons.

I'll start! To get the ball rolling....

In my personality i like the fact that i can get along with pretty much anyone. I have a pretty easy going personality of which can get pretty feisty when need be. I am very confident when meeting people and i like that. Makes life easier.

Physically.... i like my hair. It's nice and thick but not too thick. And let me tell ya, fuck all people are happy with their hair. But i am happy with mine :)

*It probably helps that i am a hairdresser so therefore i can manage it well*

And i like my nose. It has character so i have been told as it has a ridge in between my nostrils and I have been told it is a very unique feature. I used to hate it and it would disgust me when i would look in the mirror, but now i have grown to accept it and now wouldn't want it any other way :)

So come on. What do you LIKE about yourself.

*If this thread dies in the ass then that is a really really sad thing*

Last edited:
physically. . nothing. . nothing at all. I guess I like the fact that I'm not quadraplegic.

psychologically.. I'm my own best friend - no matter what goes down outside my head, I know I won't get worked up about it, cos inside things are still the same as before, I still have my knowledge which is my greatest asset.

I like my ability to be at peace with lots of animals. I can tame some pretty aggressive dogs.

Physically, my calves used to be awesome...but now my lips are my best asset.

:|

I love pretty much everything about myself. Seriously. I am seriously hot, have an awesome personality, make friends easily, hav awesome taste in music, fashion, art and I have a whole very wide range set of skills. Not to mention I have ADD, I mean seriously , who doesnt want a friend with a disability like that !

<3 for me !!!!!!!

I got a bit of something upstairs, i.e. intelligence, knowledge, etc. Love hanging around BL a lot, cuz it makes me feel like Albert Einstein... LOL. Just kidding, sorry... ;).

I am fairly observant and intelligent when I want to be.

I am personable and affable too, when i want to be...

MDPVagrant said:
Just offline, or online too (as in forums like this)?

I spose no one really knows anyone till they meet them...:) They may think they do...but i call bullshit on that!! I am who i am and most that meet me think im ok i hope lol
Im good to my mum,I love our pets, im kind to my fellow man and i love my wife plus i love to share.( not samadhi though) ;)

So yeah... I like me ;) :p

I like the fact I can usually make someone/group laugh. My humour comes across better offline (or so I'd like to think). I'd also like to think I'm quite open minded and intelligent.

But beside that... not alot. Not being down on myself I just dont think I have many good qualities anymore.

Besides that, I do have a 12 inch penis.

drugfukkdrockstar said:
*If this thread dies in the ass then that is a really really sad thing*

Oh no honey, don't worry, we're all narcissists here ;)

I like:

* personality wise, I think I'm accepting of everyone. I don't usually take a disliking to someone on first impression, usually give everyone a chance. I've been voted 'Most open minded bluelighter' quite a few times which I'm kinda proud of .. cause to me, that means I can get along with anyone, and I do.

* My hair.. although sometimes it pisses me off, it's thick, it's healthy, it's shiny (despite the various torture I put it through) and it grows quickly, and yeah, as hair goes, I like it.

* As much as I lament it's various faults I love my body. I really do. I have big boobs, nice hips, a small waist, and even when I put on weight - I put it on all over, so I still have a figure that can turn heads. I kid myself I'm one of those women that can say they're 'voluptuous' and not mean fat ;)

*Small ankles.... great in heels, oooh yeah.

* Face: I like my eyes, yeah they're just brown but I think they're cute. I have an okay nose, defined cheekbones and cute lips.. people have said I look kind of like Kate Hudson and I take that as a huge compliment.

* I'm sexually uninhibited and I love to take care of my man, in every way possible

My hair #1 I have wanted long, thick, dark, wavey beautiful hair for as long as i can remember, and i have been growing it for years and its finally the length i want it and perfect me for to style how i want. I wouldnt mind it a bit longer though but fuck, i love my hair =D. Only second to my eyes. Ever since i can remember randoms, strangers, family, friends, anyfreakinone will compliment me on my eyes and naturally long eyelashes. *bats them proudly* lol. I love them.

And my confidence. I dont know where it comes from. But I like that i have it. I cant think of anything else atm, im half asleep, ill return with more.

it grows quickly
*ENVY*

I haven't cut my hair for a year and its grown pitifully. . it just seems to keep getting thicker and thicker instead

I suppose I should lead by example and post seriously...

I've been thinking about this, and I find it really hard to list the things i like, because i can't seem to get over the fact that I sound like a wanker. :\ (that's my own issue, though, and probably more suited to "what don't you like about yourself?") ;)

Here goes nuthin:

• I treat people well, until i'm not treated well myself. I'm not one to turn the other cheek, or to give more than a couple of chances...
  • I don't have a huge circle of friends, but the ones i do have know that i would fight tooth and nail for them, will help them in any way i can and know that i'm always in their corner.
  • I can make an absolute dick out of myself and have a ball doing it.
  • I'm just as comfortable barefoot, beach camping as i am in heels and makeup.
  • On the makeup thing, i like that my features are definite enough to not require make up to highlight them.
  • I like my hair, my eyes and my smile.
  • After almost 30 years, i'm actually really comfortable in my skin.

Ok, that's about it. :)

Last edited:
Wow- its pretty hard stating in public all the things you like about yourself without sounding like a complete up yourself cunt. Ill give it a go though.

I like:

Physically- I have a small waist and stomach and don't have any dramas fitting into tight fiting clothes. Boobs are too damn small but who cares- there's always wonderbras!

Also I never thought Id say this but I like my stupid hair cut- its grown a bir and I look a lot less like a failed rock star and more like an androgynous, mysterious novelist.

I might not be a beauty queen but I still get laid and thats all that matters:D

Personality wise: my compulsive behaviour sometimes gets me in the shit but at least life isn't dull and predictable.

Im a pretty trustworthy person- a lot of people in my life have confided their personal thoughts to me and I take that as a compliment. Im prone to bitch fests every now and then like most people are but don't kiss and tell. I like to hang with people who do though :D

Geez....I like me. I am happy enough to spend time by myself and don't need constant attention from lots of people- my imaginary friends keep me fairly occupied most of the time when no one else is around anyway :D

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
*Small ankles.... great in heels, oooh yeah.

Damn you!!! :p ;)
Hehe. I wish I had small ankles.

Anyways, I'm pretty happy with myself. Personality wise:
* I'm very easy going...it will take a lot to offend me.
* I'm full of random knowledge. All the girls at school are amazed at the random facts I can pull out of nowhere. Haha. That kind of comes down to me wanting to know everything. I'm pretty good at helping people and will go out of my way to get them the info they need.
* I'm emphatic. I dont know if its in my head or what but when someone tells me how their feeling I know exactly what they're going through. If someone is having an issue with someone else, I can usually get them to understand what's in the other person's head. I dont know if this is really a quality trait, cos I'm pretty sure it would piss some people off. But I always know how someone is feeling without being told a thing. Vibes you know?? ;)
* I'm pretty smart. Not a genius or anything but I can get my head around some pretty big ideas.

Physically:
* I'm thin (around the 50kg or under mark) but still curvy. I've got hips and my boobs aren't super tiny.
* I've got a nice ass. Now that is some serious ego talking...but every male I've come across will admit that. ;)
* I like my hair. Its pretty fine but its the kind of colour that can be bleached white blonde or go black without making me look like a freak and ruining it. My hair is a hairdressers dream! Haha.

K now I need a pin to deflate my head. Signing out......=D

samadhi said:
I suppose I should lead by example and post seriously...

I've been thinking about this, and I find it really hard to list the things i like, because i can't seem to get over the fact that I sound like a wanker. :\ (that's my own issue, though, and probably more suited to "what don't you like about yourself?") ;)

Here goes nuthin:

• I treat people well, until i'm not treated well myself. I'm not one to turn the other cheek, or to give more than a couple of chances...
  • I don't have a huge circle of friends, but the ones i do have know that i would fight tooth and nail for them, will help them in any way i can and know that i'm always in their corner.
  • I can make an absolute dick out of myself and have a ball doing it.
  • I'm just as comfortable barefoot, beach camping as i am in heels and makeup.
  • On the makeup thing, i like that my features are definite enough to not require make up to highlight them.
  • I like my hair, my eyes and my smile.
  • After almost 30 years, i'm actually really comfortable in my skin.

Ok, that's about it. :)
You missed 'heart of gold'

I like that after a few years I've realised... I'm certainly not a size 30 any more but I just don't care... because at the end of the day...

I'm a pretty alright package.

(And so, if the Melbourne BL's are anything to go by, are all of you.)

:)

err, i like lots of things about myself. possibly to a fault.
It generally doesnt get peoples noses out of joint because i dont think of myself as superior, just a fan of me :)

• I have a very fierce sense of loyalality and i place friendships/relationships above everything else
  • Even in a highly creative workplace Im considered very creative and contribute a large volume of original ideas. The downside is not being very grounded but meh, living with fairies ftw!
  • I am a positive person who empathizes very easily. As such I am liked in return
  • I have an embarrassingly high IQ, so much so ive had to learn to hide it when dealing with people
  • Im not ugly and being slender whilst not having to watch my diet in my 30's is awesome
  • Oh, when im not making out with the mirror I enjoy complimenting myself on my sense of humor (which is actually entirely for my own entertainment)