• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Death Star 92.3% THC "Indica" Delta 8 and it tastes freaking delicious. I've also been vaping 4-aco-dmt. High as can be.

I got some strawberry flavoring to change up my daily tincture routine.

It's just aight. I'm gonna go back to flavorless.

Creeper weed

w3vm2fe.jpg

Some delicious light green that I just got on the street on the way back from buying cigars. Three bucks worth lol.

• OG Kush
  • Strawberry Cough.
  • So, what you smoking right now?

There are so many strains available now I thought it might be interesting having a thread that everyone can post what they are smoking. It isn't a what's best, thread, just a what's smoking thread.

Today I'm smoking some Double Diesel (NYC Diesel x Sour Diesel) It smells like diesel fuel with a hint of orange/grapefruit in the back ground. Yum !

So, what are YOU smoking, Bluelighters?

Note to forum MODs:
    I can't believe that there's no thread like this, if there is, please move it there and I'll post to that thread in the future.

was about to smoke this beautiful flower thats called dead trucker, was giving big ol nug, but im skert, cuz i havent been partaking, and even when i do i get the heebee jeebz and i dont wanna be sucking on xanax to get rid of anxiety , was told it was an indica, gosh im tempted, but naw, ill save it for when im outside with other stoners, weathers getting awesomeeeeeee, you all enjoy your high!