• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Currently smoking some Blue Dream, Pineapple Daze, Rainbow Sherbet and Full Spectrum Pink Kush vapes along with some super potent Bruce Banner bud, some Super Pink bud and some Manali Cream hash.

some nasty shit that i dont even wanna smoke
rather hit the disposable d8 blueberry vape

* Some dank hash with a name i forgot that didn't really tell me anything anyway

* Got some legal CBD flower today so will be trying the combo in varying ratios. Really giving this CBD concept some chances despite my skepticism.

Well, my experiment with "e-vaping" (nods towards Mr. Krinkle, see what I did there? lol) has come to an end. My conclusion, it's not worth it, at least not for me. First off is the fiddle fucking with the temp settings to zero in on the right temp for a particular cart. Know what the right temp setting for a joint is? A goddam Bic. One setting, no guessing.
Secondly, even with full spectrum and live resin carts, I'm still losing out on the entourage effect and longevity of the high. In fact, after a month of smoking nothing but carts, I'm getting just ripped from my dried flower. It's almost like I gave cannabis a break or something.
So I grabbed up some Candyland, Strawberry Cough, Blue Coma, Polynesian Thin Mints and Sour Kimbo buds (There's three tokers in the household). I just enjoy the whole experience that dried flower brings. Cracking open a fresh bag and taking that first whiff. Smelling the aromas get stronger as you break it up and chop it for rolling or piping/bonging. That first toke of freshly chopped bud. Killing a joint in one sitting and just getting fucking baked if I so choose, or just taking a toke or two every hour and having a nice mellow high all day.

Candyland is a nice Sativa dominant strain. Smooth to the end and has a nice, almost sweet taste to it. It has a pretty strong high but not an intense one. It's bred from Grandaddy Purple and Bay Platinum Cookies. It's a perfect strain for social gatherings or creative pastimes.

Strawberry Cough: What can you say about this classic strain. It's an 80/20 Sativa-dominant hybrid. As such you can smoke this shit all day without the sedating effects while still enjoying a really relaxing head high. Despite having a lower THC content than Candyland, I swear it hits at least as hard. It has a nice berry taste and smell to it but take a big enough toke and it WILL make you cough. And THAT'S when you can really taste the strawberry.

Blue Coma: This stuff reminds me of some of the truly classic strains of the old days. Doesn't smell like much. Tastes kind'a like seed pods when it smokes, but holy crap it gets you HIGH. It's a descendent of Crystal Coma and is a 60/40 Sativa-dominant hybrid. Even though there's a nearly equal presence of an unknown Indica strain, you can smoke this any time of day.

Polynesian Thin Mints: This is a 55/45 Indica dominant hybrid. It's a cross of GSC and Face Off OG. The smell out of the bag will curl your nose hairs and the high packs a wallop. I personally find this strain to be effective for nerve pain without the sedation, just really relaxed and really high. Dunno if has a true analgesic effect or just gets you so high and stoned you can't tell there's any pain. Either way works for me.

Haven't tried the Sour Kimbo yet. Will update on that stuff in a day or two. You may also know the strain by the name Sour Patch Kiss as I'm pretty sure Sour Kimbo is a cross of Sour Kush and Kimbo Kush.

The Sour Kimbo is a hit. It tokes very smoothly and has a nice sour citrus, kushy taste. It also packs a wallop with a long lasting high and a very relaxing body buzz. It brings out the lazy side in you while at the same time leaving you plenty of energy if you need it.

I'm scraping my bowl and smoking dead resin which unexpectedly was full of spice.
On top of smoking meth bowl residue.
High AF

No flower tonight though :-(

Death bubba, and a few crosses of my own that aren't named yet

(Pez x ortega) x deepchunk

thc-o
easy to work on it
convenient to "hit" and carry
prolly gonna be the death of me cause any time something "works" for me usually brings some fucked up pitfall(s).