• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Friday morning

Ended up double wrapping it to make sure it burns slow

Very nice doob there, bro. Bud looks delicious! 😍

Annnnd, here's the re-up morning after sunlight do over on the Jokerz! 😆 Finally got those colors that refused to pop last night! 😉 😁 😀

Really is a phenomenal smoke, solid, heavy indica dom, mouth watering flavor, smooth, clean burn, has legs. One of my favorite strain selections I've had in a while. 🙂

I do need to pick up some papers today, though. I'm out lol.

Stay crispy, stay safe, everyone have a blessed Fryday.

🫠✌️

^^^^ looks lovely that PJ

Just finished work for the week and about to stick 0.25g of a perfectly grown/dried/cured batch of Z-Tree in my 'Plenty' vape

This strain man, wow! it's a hard-hitting super-medicinal all rounder. Pure medicine, uplifting healing vibes. Have been smoking this batch for last 3 months now but am down to my last 8 or 9g unfortunately, damn. It's gonna be a rough day at chez ageingpartyfiend when it's all gone! I'll be wearing black with a veil

My next weed purchase has got a lot to live up to.

dammit I'm averse to sharing pics on't interwbz but am gonna have to start letting you guy's see just what we can get our hands on in the prohibition wastelands of the UK when we put our minds to it!

Well, Sunday Funday, you know the drill... 😉

First up, a little GMO Cookies.

And some Coconut Pie.

And some more of this luscious Cereal Milk live resin I haven't been able to get enough of lately. 😁

🫠✌️

Last edited:
Purple Champagne
(Grand daddy purp x pink champagne)

This shit reaked before I even tore open the bag. I'll never understand how that happens

ZXabTah.jpeg

YN8n3xJ.jpeg

Purple Champagne
(Grand daddy purp x pink champagne)

This shit reaked before I even tore open the bag. I'll never understand how that happens

I'm sorry but I just need to say when I think about Adam & Eve and them chillin' in the Garden of Eden, this is what I imagine them surrounded with.

fuck an apple tree

It's actually sorta strange, was telling PJ, the high from that strain is significantly shorter than the others I'm used to.

Usually I'll smoke at 6:30am then again around noon, past two days I've been doing 9 or 10am the second time.

I guess the good thing is it's although it's mainly a head high it doesn't hijack my train of thought to the point where I lose it

It's actually sorta strange, was telling PJ, the high from that strain is significantly shorter than the others I'm used to.

Usually I'll smoke at 6:30am then again around noon, past two days I've been doing 9 or 10am the second time.

I guess the good thing is it's although it's mainly a head high it doesn't hijack my train of thought to the point where I lose it
they just look like the kind of nugs that stick to your finger after you try to put 'em down

normally that means they're squishy and a little wet, but when that happens with bone-dry buds then you're in for a fuckin' good time

Yeah this batch was being sold brand new. Funny you mention it because I almost felt like they didn't spend enough time drying it but idk much about that. Sticky as all hell but hard to know if partly because of the moister