• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Any of you guys ever tried Bin Laden Weed? Lol.

The closest I've come was seeing some Afghan hash for sale in Christiania, DK as a teenager. It was too expensive compared to the local hash and rumored to contain opium so we never tried it. Now I wish I had. I was 15 at the time, lol.

"Remember me for putting you on Bin Laden weed."

Last edited:
Nothing.
Bout to scrapes some burnt offerings from crust bowl and prolly get a headache but what can be done? Not gonna go through the proceess of making oil for three lousy hits, so.

been dabbing on some kinda thc sauce with diamonds last few days, gifted by a friend

a real gift in fact as definitely one of the nicest cannabis products I've consumed in a long ass smoking career, euphoric stuff, soooo nice wow :)

My ultimate go to and gonna beg a coupla js on the way to post office in the am. Been months and d8 just aint it (but keeps the fiend away). That's now gone. Was supposed to see my prvious plug this eve but guess she forgot. No one wants to hear a mf broke. lol

Got something else to keep me cool so no worries til I make that trip in the morn. =D
Hemp flower is better than dead resin
Dude... this just hit me. Are you serious right now? :Sherlock:

Last edited:
Generic renamed Canadian weed, no idea what type; but am puffing on Granddaddy Purple, OG Kush amd Sour Kush carts.

Tom

Yea diamond sauce is good shit, many of my favorite concentrates have been such. Just bought a gram of GMO Live Resin Diamond Sauce but gave it to my buddy yesterday.

I prefer anything with higher terpene profile concentrate wise.

As for buds I’m smoking on..

Head Dog- Similar to headband but a more indica body high than its parent. Really good, perfect for nausea. Light green round buds.

Rare Funk- Darker green with hints of purple, longer nuggets. Smell of body odor, garlic, etc. Pretty good bud but a tad Stoney for me.

Dosicot- Dosido x Apricot-something, light green nuggets with a beautiful apricot smell. Great hybrid that’s good for day or night.

Gelato OG- Just like any gelato strain, this puts me out like a light. Tastes somewhat like chocolate ice cream.

Redneck Wedding- Gorgeous dense purple green nuggets with a decent smell to em, reminiscent of wedding cake. Hits similar to WC too, in high and taste.

-GC

Never really cared for any type of kush. Havent done the research to try to figure the why of it but it just takes all energy from me and gives a nasty attitude. Wonder what that's about?

Kush strains can be stoney and sedating for some people. I’m the opposite though, I respond very well to kush strains and they’re good for day time for me even with the slightly stonier than usual high.

I used to talk shit about kush cuz that was all I could get for awhile, but now I love them and usually like to have at least one kush strain around at all times.

Pretty much if the strain has an OG in the name, there’s some kush lineage in there. And I love my OG strains.

-GC

Kush strains can be stoney and sedating
This is what I am into: Love my depressants and shit.
It def does the "downer" thing but there is an aspect that just doesn't jibe with me for some reason. If I had to describe it it may me "argumentative"...? IDK It just seems to give me a "bitchy" attitude or something.

Not many weed strains I would trash talk but OG is one and maybe only.
Sorry man please dont shoot heres my wallet.... lol

This is what I am into: Love my depressants and shit.
It def does the "downer" thing but there is an aspect that just doesn't jibe with me for some reason. If I had to describe it it may me "argumentative"...? IDK It just seems to give me a "bitchy" attitude or something.

Not many weed strains I would trash talk but OG is one and maybe only.
Sorry man please dont shoot heres my wallet.... lol

My baseline is already on the “don’t fuck with me” level so maybe I don’t notice that lol. Everyones different, and I seem to react weird to certain strains like for instance Durban Poison gives alot of people energy and sometimes anxiety, for me it just puts me to sleep.

You may have said already, but what strains do you respond well to? Just out of curiosity.

-GC

but what strains do you respond well to?
Chemdog strains, most all "berry" flavored bud, love that green crack someone just mentioned and surely there are others (most all) but that OG always does the do to me.
My baseline is already on the “don’t fuck with me” level
See? I am the same and everyone knows this and after I smoke OG I feel like they fuckin with me intentionally! ffs! lol

I never know what strain I'm getting (No dispensaries around these parts) but it's usually pretty decent. Lately it's a whole lot of really small, dense, light green buds. It does get me high! Lol....

Chiefing on Monkey Mint atm (grease monkey x mint chocolate chip) it’s pretty fuego and skanky 👍 I do need to switch to cbd for a few weeks tho cuz my tolerance is fuuuuuucked

GMO T1

Potency Anyalysis: THC
3.91 g, THC 32.00%, THCA
00.0g, THCA 0.0%, CBD
0.01g, CBD 0.10%, CBDA
0.00g, CBDA, 0.00%

Platinum Garlic x PKM

Potenct Anyalysis : THC
3.39g, THC 25.40%, THCA
0.00g, THVA 0.00%, CBD
0.02g, CBD 0.10%, CBDA
0.00g, CBDA 0.00%

I can't remember which one is the Sativa and which is the Indica. I think I had like four different distractions !
I wish I knew. I think the Sativa might have the darker flower bud. I think. I tried to look it up but they're gone.
So after I switched to a complete Indica I decided adjust better to only a Sativa when ever possible or ALWAYS. 😁👍🏼

GMO is an Indica I know for sure. But it’s not like many Indicas, very potent high that lends itself well to activities or relaxing after a hard day but not ready to go to bed.

-GC

Chemdog strains, most all "berry" flavored bud, love that green crack someone just mentioned and surely there are others (most all) but that OG always does the do to me.

See? I am the same and everyone knows this and after I smoke OG I feel like they fuckin with me intentionally! ffs! lol

Chemdog strains are good shit, but I gotta realize in some way I like em all lol. Not too many strains I don’t like.

-GC

I never tire of threads like these.

I've mostly been on White Fire (WiFi) Kush as it's what I have the most of right now and it works pretty well as a sleep aid which is the primary reason I smoke/vape (certainly the reason I do it every day at least). I also have some Tangerine Dream (lovely strain but sadly this isn't the best grown example of it I've seen, I don't think the grower bothered curing it properly, or at all) and Russian Doll (breathtaking sativa, very energetic and an absolute riot when combined with 25ug of LSD, this one is beautifully grown and trimmed).

I've just ran out Mango Haze yesterday, which didn't leave much of an impression (besides tasting of mango). It's a nice mellow smoke though which is good pretty much any time of day, I was vaping it while out with family because it wasn't heavy enough to make me sleepy or trippy enough to make me paranoid. I'm supposed to have some Strawberry Fields (sativa) on the way but it seems to be missing in action. Hopefully it materialises by the end of the week.

I've also just switched from combusting to vaping with a Sapphire Storm. Wish I'd made the switch years ago tbh, It's just like having a little bong in your pocket!