• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Now I've switched to some random bag of weed some old dude offered me when I was walking to the liquor store yesterday. He said "it's dro" or something like that and claimed it was a twenty sack. I laughed and said "no thanks I'm good" and proceeded to the liquor store. It was no twenty sack.

Then I came back from the liquor store and he approached me and said he'd sell it to me for ten instead of twenty. It wasn't even fat for a ten sack but I believe in helping people out as much as possible and it smelled good so I purchased it. Now I have no regrets. I'm high and a touch drunk. Still got a few bowls left. Listening to Lil Wyte, go figure.

i always wanted to create a strain called "white power og" and see how far it could go with that name
Lol. Hilarious, but probably farther than you could imagine..Lil wyte was the only white guy associated with the triple six mafia/hypnotize camp posse for years.

Whitegold plus lil wyte
On my way now

I'm so tempted to take my last five hits of 25b-NBOH "Fuck the New World Order" blotters tonight.

Wyte music. Triple six

yea thats where they said the smoke was from that we were getting too - and im just west of seattle - but we've been pretty lucky getting most of our air from the Pacific this year so i cant really complain too much - it's only been maybe a week total of smoky days we've had this year...

well im glad ya found a strain you like....did you grab that at the rec store out there?
No I actually ran into a friend yesterday that has grown for years but he had moved to another town and I hadn't seen him in awhile. I was needing to re-up and he happened to have a quarter of the fruity and a quarter of some Lemon haze. I've had his lemon before and had never heard of the fruity so I picked that one. There are so many people that grow here that I haven't been to a dispensary yet. I could grow 12 plants myself but didn't plant this summer. Probably next year. Have a nice evening.

No I actually ran into a friend yesterday that has grown for years but he had moved to another town and I hadn't seen him in awhile. I was needing to re-up and he happened to have a quarter of the fruity and a quarter of some Lemon haze. I've had his lemon before and had never heard of the fruity so I picked that one. There are so many people that grow here that I haven't been to a dispensary yet. I could grow 12 plants myself but didn't plant this summer. Probably next year. Have a nice evening.

That's what i like to hear - grabbing from friends instead of the stores :cool:

after that coughing discussion we had yesterday, i broke out the vaporizer i haven't used in a couple years...that thing is pretty cool but i prefer a big ol bong hit

i have this one:

i turn the fan on that normally can fill your bags, but i just let it fill my lungs instead

funny thing too with a vaporizer, is i don't think im taking big rips, so i take a bunch of rips, and then all of a sudden im ripped

im gonna try to smoke out of that thing for at least a week straight while the wildfire smoke keeps showing up...but we'll see

That's what i like to hear - grabbing from friends instead of the stores :cool:

after that coughing discussion we had yesterday, i broke out the vaporizer i haven't used in a couple years...that thing is pretty cool but i prefer a big ol bong hit

i turn the fan on that normally can fill your bags, but i just let it fill my lungs instead

funny thing too with a vaporizer, is i don't think im taking big rips, so i take a bunch of rips, and then all of a sudden im ripped

im gonna try to smoke out of that thing for at least a week straight while the wildfire smoke keeps showing up...but we'll see
Want a vaporizer. Visited a friend a few years back and had never smoked out of one. She had the Volcano model. She only filled the bag twice ( and only used a small nug ) and we were ripped. Loved the idea of inhaling the vapor as opposed to the smoke. It was so much fun smoking that way as you don't need a lighter and you can just lay the bag down in between pulls with no need to relight a joint. We used to argue ( fun arguing ) about how thick the smoke should be in the bag. I wanted it so vapor-y that you couldn't see through the bag and she liked it less. I've always been a greedy bitch though. :LOL: I think I am just going to put a few bucks aside and save up for one. I live alone and smoke alone so always thought it was an expense that I didn't need and the joints will do. But since weed is my only indulgence I think I am going to treat myself.

Nice talking to ya.

Fruity pebbles. Where do the growers come up with these names. It tastes nothing like the cereal and isn't sweet at all. Good weed, less than a half of a pinner gets you there but seriously? I'm an old lady smoking fruity pebbles. :ROFLMAO:

You know, that's something I really wish the industry would change. We all want to be taken seriously and names like that, and there are plenty, don't help our cause. And more importantly, don't name medicine that may attract a child's attention. That just can't be a good thing, as cute some of the strain names are these days.

thats another ancient strain

man you guys are pulling out the oldies.....i love the oldies too... :cool:
That's 3 now in the last day or two. Very interesting. Could be the old time growers are out of prison now ( for BS weed charges ) and they are saying Fuck you....shit's legal now. Smoke this MF'ers !!

I don't change strains, I grow purple and i don't plan to but I've tried violator kush since my wife went far cry over seas because of her work and she came back, and said let's try this and we had a convo about 10m as to how skeptic i was but we smoked it and meh, just meh. Not even mediocre, a cliche of strain but it was authentic neverthless.

@Mr. Krinkle Guess i.ll have to trust you with this, but i have some kinda problem of confidence with an elder with an Hitler avatar...