• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Currently smoking some Live Resin diamonds. It’s yellow but for 2/3 the price of the white stuff with only a 10% reduction of thc I’ll take it lol

Currently smoking some Live Resin diamonds. It’s yellow but for 2/3 the price of the white stuff with only a 10% reduction of thc I’ll take it lol

That’s what I often go for with concentrates.

Right now I got GMO, Dogshit, and Sneeze strains on deck. The GMO as always is amazing, probably becoming one of my favorites without a doubt. Was getting sick last night and it saved me.

Got some shatter and sugar sauce recently, all the shatters feel the same to me but the sugar sauce has got a nice heady feel.

-GC

Diamond sauce.

It takes me about 10 minutes to whip up a batch. It's partially dissolved CBD isolate into delta 8 distillate with about 3% terpenes added directly after the melt. This allows for on the spot decision making for how strong of a dab I'd like to take during any given session.

Protip: For ready made diamonds, buy CBD isolate in bulk from a reputable vendor. You can usually score some isolate rocks that are already pressed together like diamonds. It's similar to how you might get nice size rocks in a big bag of coke versus powder in a small bag. No extra work.

MLkQH3O.jpeg

I got a gram of live resin diamonds almost a year ago and, I shit you not, was probably my favourite ever cannabis product consumed in many years of partaking. No access to anymore of that particular batch , was a gift.

I couldn't handle the thought of it running out so I stretched it out until last week, 11 months after getting it., A 30mg dab would give an actual euphoria, and a super smooth high which just felt awesome for 3 hours. Pure medicine. On 30 fkin mg, wow.

Anyway have just vaped 200mg Kosher Kush and yeah...impressive...verrrry calm, clear, superchilled and just what I need after a head-mashing day working. I remember now why it was (is) one of my favourite strains

Diamond sauce.

It takes me about 10 minutes to whip up a batch. It's partially dissolved CBD isolate into delta 8 distillate with about 3% terpenes added directly after the melt. This allows for on the spot decision making for how strong of a dab I'd like to take during any given session.

Protip: For ready made diamonds, buy CBD isolate in bulk from a reputable vendor. You can usually score some isolate rocks that are already pressed together like diamonds. It's similar to how you might get nice size rocks in a big bag of coke versus powder in a small bag. No extra work.

MLkQH3O.jpeg

Does the CBD do anything? Can you feel the difference and in what way?

I smoked though a gram of CBD isolate. At higher doses it sort of reminded me of low grade weed. Not much else maybe a little tired.

Does the CBD do anything? Can you feel the difference and in what way?

I smoked though a gram of CBD isolate. At higher doses it sort of reminded me of low grade weed. Not much else maybe a little tired.
There's a few purposes I have for CBD isolate. It helps with anxiety, sleep, inflammation and desires to redose. It doesn't get me high or provide a significant head change. I'll use a tincture when using CBD on its own (anywhere from 100mg to 1000mg at a time) but with dabs I'll always cut it (with delta 8).

More specifically for dabbing delta 8, CBD isolate makes for a smoother dabbing experience on the lungs. I never cough using a 1:1 ratio and low temp dabs. CBD also makes the delta 8 dabs more rounded out and similar to a full spectrum high rather than just thc on its own.

Found a small nugget of the Mango Kush I thought I blazed through the other nigh. Woho!

Smoked some live resin diamonds for the first time in 3/4 days maybe a week
And Im Stoned haha I live vaping it out of my gvg

Fruity pebbles. Where do the growers come up with these names. It tastes nothing like the cereal and isn't sweet at all. Good weed, less than a half of a pinner gets you there but seriously? I'm an old lady smoking fruity pebbles. :ROFLMAO:

Fruity pebbles. Where do the growers come up with these names. It tastes nothing like the cereal and isn't sweet at all. Good weed, less than a half of a pinner gets you there but seriously? I'm an old lady smoking fruity pebbles. :ROFLMAO:

thats my favorite cereal

no it is nothing like the cereal - not even slightly....it was a Tahoe Alien cross and the nugs were tight and smaller - but it had like an afghani type kush smell to it...they were a little colorful tho so maybe thats why? it's hard to come up with names sometimes

i ran a bunch of those Alien crosses years ago so im quite familiar with all of them..it's good to see that strain still around because it's from about 10 years ago

good shit!

#smokeweedeveryday

thats my favorite cereal

no it is nothing like the cereal - not even slightly....it was a Tahoe Alien cross and the nugs were tight and smaller - but it had like an afghani type kush smell to it...they were a little colorful tho so maybe thats why? it's hard to come up with names sometimes

i ran a bunch of those Alien crosses years ago so im quite familiar with all of them..it's good to see that strain still around because it's from about 10 years ago

good shit!

#smokeweedeveryday
Yes, the nugs are very tight. And smaller as well. You know your shit. And the best thing about this strain ( I haven't had it before ) is NO COUGH !!! YAY. Seriously, I don't cough. I just don't. Not even in the morning. But the last 3 sacks I have had I just could not enjoy because they made me cough so hard ( and on light pulls ) that I just started hating getting a little buzz. Yesterday when I hooked up with this sack I said well let's see how bad my lungs come out with this fruity pebbles stuff and I was so amazed that I did not cough once that I smoked the whole joint !! Good shit, indeed.:cool:

Is it the different terpenes in the buds that make some more irritating to our lungs?

Yes, the nugs are very tight. And smaller as well. You know your shit. And the best thing about this strain ( I haven't had it before ) is NO COUGH !!! YAY. Seriously, I don't cough. I just don't. Not even in the morning. But the last 3 sacks I have had I just could not enjoy because they made me cough so hard ( and on light pulls ) that I just started hating getting a little buzz. Yesterday when I hooked up with this sack I said well let's see how bad my lungs come out with this fruity pebbles stuff and I was so amazed that I did not cough once that I smoked the whole joint !! Good shit, indeed.:cool:

Is it the different terpenes in the buds that make some more irritating to our lungs?

Oh i have no clue whats making you cough....i have no idea why it happens to me sometimes either - sometimes i think older bud makes me cough more....but i like a nicely cured bud that's about 6 months old too

i also think my coughing sometimes starts when my lungs are also being irritated by pollens and smoke and whatever else is going on....i got a little one going now but i think it was set off by the smoke from all the fires....and ive been htting the bong a lot.....

youve been getting the wildfire smoke there too - no?

Oh i have no clue whats making you cough....i have no idea why it happens to me sometimes either - sometimes i think older bud makes me cough more....but i like a nicely cured bud that's about 6 months old too

i also think my coughing sometimes starts when my lungs are also being irritated by pollens and smoke and whatever else is going on....i got a little one going now but i think it was set off by the smoke from all the fires....and ive been htting the bong a lot.....

youve been getting the wildfire smoke there too - no?
Yes, from Canada but not too bad. And how there are so many places on fire is so devastating. It's like a fire tornado spawned from hell and is just loose on a rampage. I know that sounds kind of dramatic but I have never seen the earth so on fire at any one time. Yeah, I have no bong. Just a small glass bowl and papers. Could be the yellow pollen coming off of the pines. I live amongst an ocean of them. And I do smoke ciggies. Whatever the reason I am lovin' my fruity pebbles.

Yes, from Canada but not too bad. And how there are so many places on fire is so devastating. It's like a fire tornado spawned from hell and is just loose on a rampage. I know that sounds kind of dramatic but I have never seen the earth so on fire at any one time. Yeah, I have no bong. Just a small glass bowl and papers. Could be the yellow pollen coming off of the pines. I live amongst an ocean of them. And I do smoke ciggies. Whatever the reason I am lovin' my fruity pebbles.

yea thats where they said the smoke was from that we were getting too - and im just west of seattle - but we've been pretty lucky getting most of our air from the Pacific this year so i cant really complain too much - it's only been maybe a week total of smoky days we've had this year...

well im glad ya found a strain you like....did you grab that at the rec store out there?

Lately I wish I could try some OG Wyte Kush, but then I'm a huge fan of Lil Wyte.

This is the worst lil wyte song ever but it's almost 4:20 in central daylight time zone. Smoke up.

Last edited: