• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Yeah this batch was being sold brand new. Funny you mention it because I almost felt like they didn't spend enough time drying it but idk much about that. Sticky as all hell but hard to know if partly because of the moister
sounds like sticking it in a jar for a couple of weeks may well improve it substantially

rJU6lwQ.jpeg
K2deMPz.jpeg

sounds like sticking it in a jar for a couple of weeks may well improve it substantially

Figure out the effect was just tolerance. The other strains left me sober after about two hours as well.

Regarding the drying, why would this be so? Maybe the container they came in would suffice and I first just clean up the black jack and glitter bomb

It will burn better dry and lighter , not so sticky !! it's good.

more bud less moist

Flower: Nic the Bruiser, Humboldt Headband

Im buying a car and going to my drs office later so I just have a bunch of pre rolls. 1 gmo cookies .5 2 sour cheese .5s, 2 grandpa's stash flower x lemon kush live res .5s, and a live resin+kief+terpene/rolled in thca diamonds empire og .5

i'm smoking some "mac n cheese" and this cheese is NOTHING like the stuff dealers used to sell as cheese before weed was illegal. i only bought a single 1/8th a couple weeks ago, just cause i wanted to see if it was as bad as the supposed cheese on the streets. cheese smelt like it was just cured the wrong way and had some stank odor, but it was still potent bud, but this stuff from the dispensary is in no way cheesey food smelly. it smells and tastes like what i called "chemical bud" because of the Chem Valley Kush from the same grower. I've had some Dutch Treat off the dark web that smelled real similar and a few other strains since the dispensary has been open. it almost reminds me of like a lemon floor cleaner with out the lemonness, maybe a little similar to lemon or like maybe some bug spray too or some shit.. always a pretty thick smell whenever i get buds with the chemical scent... i bought three 1/8ths of the mac n cheese this week. good stuff... i definitely want to try some more cheese so i know if they are all chemical or is this company just doing stuff weird.

i'm smoking some "mac n cheese" and this cheese is NOTHING like the stuff dealers used to sell as cheese before weed was illegal. i only bought a single 1/8th a couple weeks ago, just cause i wanted to see if it was as bad as the supposed cheese on the streets. cheese smelt like it was just cured the wrong way and had some stank odor, but it was still potent bud, but this stuff from the dispensary is in no way cheesey food smelly. it smells and tastes like what i called "chemical bud" because of the Chem Valley Kush from the same grower. I've had some Dutch Treat off the dark web that smelled real similar and a few other strains since the dispensary has been open. it almost reminds me of like a lemon floor cleaner with out the lemonness, maybe a little similar to lemon or like maybe some bug spray too or some shit.. always a pretty thick smell whenever i get buds with the chemical scent... i bought three 1/8ths of the mac n cheese this week. good stuff... i definitely want to try some more cheese so i know if they are all chemical or is this company just doing stuff weird.

Man, it's wild of you to mention some Dutch Treat lol... that was the very first bud I got direct from grower and my intro to connoisseur-level nugs some 20, 21 years ago. I remember that mega cleaner smell, like you said. I'd absolutely snag some if I ran across it today. 👍

Corporate cannabis is garbage made with the worst chemicals. The only good weed is small batch exotic and in the USA is from Maine. Skunkfoot farms, Upstate farm co. , and a couple others are top notch. To get the old school weed you need a plug who is tapped into these farms or grows old school strains the right way that will hook u up. For the prices these corporations charge like 45 an 1/8 for garbage, no terps , no sticking the bud to the wall, no frosted snow like buds, no 1 hit wonder why would anyone buy it?
I got 3 strains on deck all gas sticking, stinking, frosted and powerful as can be. You can micro dose on a toke every 4 hours for pain, anxiety ext. And the kicker is it's only 30 for the 1/8.

Corporate cannabis is garbage made with the worst chemicals. The only good weed is small batch exotic and in the USA is from Maine. Skunkfoot farms, Upstate farm co. , and a couple others are top notch. To get the old school weed you need a plug who is tapped into these farms or grows old school strains the right way that will hook u up. For the prices these corporations charge like 45 an 1/8 for garbage, no terps , no sticking the bud to the wall, no frosted snow like buds, no 1 hit wonder why would anyone buy it?
I got 3 strains on deck all gas sticking, stinking, frosted and powerful as can be. You can micro dose on a toke every 4 hours for pain, anxiety ext. And the kicker is it's only 30 for the 1/8.
Weed has gotten so much cheaper in my part of mass USA over the last year or so.... there's some good stuff around. all the discount stuff that is mostly crap has dropped the price of some of the pretty good stuff.... my friend paid a ton for some silver haze from the black market back in the day, and i got some lemon silver haze that was definitely as good for a lot cheaper. A lot of the stuff is total trash, but some of the stuff is pretty good imo. a lot of people are new smokers and don't really know what's good, so crap bud will sell. some of the stuff is honestly great... i'm down with legal bud, esspecially with the price drop... when i was getting out of high school though, i was getting some pretty solid buds for a few years with a great spicey taste. not too much like that, most of the stuff doesn't have much gas, but i've gotten some cherry and lemon flavors, some really good cookies with a great taste with nothing like i got from the black market. speaking of lemon though, that's pretty hit or miss. i've gotten some trash lemon... when i find a good brand though, it's usually pretty consistantly good. it's pretty easy to deal with... some dealers though will just always stock up the fire stuff though and take pride in only dealing the good stuff. dispensaries don't really seem to care.

Corporate cannabis is garbage made with the worst chemicals. The only good weed is small batch exotic and in the USA is from Maine. Skunkfoot farms, Upstate farm co. , and a couple others are top notch. To get the old school weed you need a plug who is tapped into these farms or grows old school strains the right way that will hook u up.
The cannabis guy in town is serious about good weed and gets great strains from Vermont, Much better than some of the California bud. He says the same thing. You have to get the good weed. Honestly you do need the guy that knows and he says the same thing. He is also serious about vapes. All vapes are valid and have the codes to check. He says other stores are not as careful.

Smoking some durban poison, dragon fruit and purple passion. All top notch bud. I take one or two hits and I am done. I use to be able to post pictures. I have to hack that through again.

^^^^got some stuff from colleges around vermont like very early when i started smoking and it all smelt great and was really good bud, but this particular stuff wasn't always the most potent on earth.

i don't know about this small batch exotic grow stuff and all dispensaries being bad... some of the most potent stuff around mass USA in the 2000's was the same strain from this group of people for like years, and they would go through a ton of it.. usually all the people growing small batch stuff and calling it headies in my area smelt and was great, but it wasn't really as potent.. there were some groups of people that always had the fresh and different batches of headies, but the best stuff was just the super dense stuff that they grew a ton of. it was like mostly orange nugs with crystals and not really white crystals like gorilla glue, when you cracked into the buds, the crystals would be all over the inside and the stank would be unleashed. you would 100% prefer this stuff to most orange strains, although there are a lot of good orange bud. there was a little bit of light green too, but not a lot.... this poster with the small batches must just have some specific friends and have bad luck with the dispensary.

my buddy had some entirely purple bud from maine that looked like it might've been died orange buds and some strawberry cough or something that was pretty alright, mostly green sticky crystal covered buds. i don't think he knew any special growers or anything though. depends who you know whereever you are... what about like crazy outdoors imported from other countries? i barely saw any of those, but every now and then i'd get some crazy crystally and dense outdoors.

ime frosty white buds don't always make the most potent buds. the sparkling crystals which i really don't see too much of on dispensary buds usually indicate that it's really good. the nugs i described in my post as the best definitely had some stick to them too, but seemed to be completely dried out. if you rolled a joint this stuff would be impossible to get off the fingers.

i've smoked bud that was potent with out any crystals at all too... i don't know what the crystals and whiteness really are, but i don't think they always indicate greatness when it comes to the high. like i said i'd go with shiny crystals over the white stuff, but having both usually doesn't hurt... i've definitely been let down by frosty bud though.

Well when I go to the dispensary I just say "give me a 100% Sativa with the highest level of T.H.C." I don't care for any of the Indicas.

Massive multistage operators are the worst thing for weed, but one of the best things for consumers.

Tonight I'm fucking with:

Flower: cake crashers (mixed lighting greenhouse flower from my rec store) and some koffee punch a buddy grew.

Vape: banana ghost rosin cart

Hash: some 6 star full melt Slurricane "dad hash"

Edible: 80mg live resin gummie + 2 5mg lemonades and vodka lol