• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So u've bought a dud pill...

I would like to say off hand that the very few dud pills I have sold, the ppl I sold them to actually liked them. Like the time I got rid of a green euro. There are ravers out there who seem to like speed bombs and K and if they want to buy it off me, they can. I have never lied about the contents of a bunk pill. I usually sell them for cheaper than I myself have got them so I can make up the dif for a new pill later. It's not my fault that ppl like shit pills and will buy them off me even when I tell them it's a K bomb or whatever. As for DXM: Ohhh, scary. DXM pills are usually so weak I wouldn't even classify them as dangerous, just stupid. I have never sold a trypstacy bunk pill because I usually take them myself anyhoo and they usually only cost 15 bucks.

DXM pills are usually so weak I wouldn't even classify them as dangerous, just stupid.

DXM isn't dangerous in any dose that could be fit into a pill BY ITSELF. An average pill weighs less than 300mg, and usually contains less than 150mg of active ingredients. 150mg dose of DXM is very manageable by most people.

The danger comes when someone gets a DXM pill, eats it and then thinks, this isn't doing shit - and goes and gets a 'decent' pill off someone to top up. DXM and MDMA in combination IS dangerous, because they compete for metabolism by the same enzymes in the liver, causing uncomfortably increased duration and effect intensity, and possibly leading to hyperthermia and/or dehydration, with the further possibility of serotonin syndrome.

Fortunately, DXM pills seem to be very rare in Australia.

BigTrancer :)

Complete Random said:
I was wanting to know what is kosher with bunk pills??? The situation is u've bought a pill/s taken them home tested and they come up with an unexpected result. Do you take them back and expect replacement or refund? Do you get pissed off, wave fists and vow never to associate with them again or just accept it as a mistake and continue to use them? What have been the experiences everyones had with bunk pills? Exactly how do you negotiate around bunk pills?

Assuming you've trusted your dealer and ingested the pill only then to find its a bunk, can u expect refund or some form of compensation? Would you still buy pills from that person?

Are there any reckless individuals who test the pill find its a speed bomb but dump it anyway?

Why didn't you test them before you bought em?

The best thing to do is talk to the dealer about it...No need to get violent as it gets you nowhere!

I honestly believe it is much the dealers problem as yours...If he / she is selling pills as [email protected] what should be in em