• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

so she offered to go down on me...

heh...

lol... i thought i would return the favor regardless. we are pretty crazy when we get together so i'm interested in what's going to happen exactly. 8o

Good luck and do what comes naturally and you are comfortable with - let us know how it goes:)

this figures...

i just found out last night that because of her schedule i won't be able to spend the night until the end of july!she was off from her day job... that's the only reason that we could have done it sunday night. she has a second job that she works on the weekends during the day too so i dunno what's going to happen (she can't have me come over b/f she has to go to work the next day... the last time we did that, she didnt wake up and missed work). well, if it was really meant to happen then it will... i just hope it was meant to.

oh.. and i'm all happy b/c there is this cute girl that has been coming into my work lately. her and i are alike b/c of the fact that we both have mainly guy friends. i dunno... even though i could be very attracted to her, it's one of those things where i can also put it out of my head and think of her as just a friend (because she seems cool as hell).
=D

a webcam broadcast would be nice ;)

be sure to tell us a week before or so, so i can plan my evening.

well...

i spent the night with her last night... i dunno how but our schedules ended up working out. however, that just happened to be the last night i was on my period. we still had a good time and she said she still plans to give it to me. who knows what will happen though... i'll post when something does 8(

hehe werd, i wish opportunities like this just popped up in front of me... maybe they are and I'm just not seeing them :eek:

anywho, good luck with this girl, and have fun!!

OMG...the suspense is killing me as well!!! i remember my 1st time and we played the same game y'all are playing, but thankfully it only lasted a week!

SC isn't that far away from atlanta...if this chick keeps giving you the run-around, i will HAPPILY get you over your curiousity ;)....and since you've already displayed your willingness for someone to watch, my husband would be happy too! (no touching, just waching).

seriously.

^^While he watches could he take notes, and post them here?

its like a highly strung tv drama.....

"next week on lilblondies life.....will she or wont she, the question we've all been asking"

haha...

kryalkastleE said:
its like a highly strung tv drama.....

"next week on lilblondies life.....will she or wont she, the question we've all been asking"

ahh... u make me crack up. well, nothing has still happened... we both have busy schedules, but you can bet that as soon as we have a chance to hang out... i will MAKE room in my schedule... then i'll come let everyone on BL know... don't worry.

oh and faris... i might have to take u up on your offer (lol).

gosh, i dont know what's wrong with my... i've been so horny lately!
8o =D 8o

Computer $1500.00
High speed Internet access $40
Webcam $90.00

Lilblondies first time broadcast live over the net for all bluelighters to see : Priceless.

blondie:
so.... the offer still stands. is this her first time, too? if not, you really don't want to go inexperienced, now do you? :)